Is there true faith in your hearts ?


68. Have you asked yourself whether there is true faith in your heart? Did you feel the warmth of this flame?
69. I now give you the proof that there is true faith:
70. If the heart does not lose heart at the hour of the test; when peace penetrates the soul at the most critical moments. Whoever has faith is in accord with me because I am life, health and salvation. Who is really looking for this port and this lighthouse will not perish.
71. Those who possess this virtue do miracles beyond
all human science and bear witness to the spirit and the higher life.
72. The unbeliever will not make you fickle if you believe in me, nor will the slander hurt you.
73. I have encouraged the faith in you, I have strengthened
you through trials, so that you continue to call in
the multitudes that will feed on your faith.
74. During this time I said to you: Do not seek Me in
the bodies through which I speak to you, because then you
 would take offense at their imperfections and would attribute
 these defects to my work. If you get to the bottom of the
word that those lips speak, you will discover the
Master in its meaning, in its essence.
75. Do not idolize those through whom I announce myself, because
then they would be the ones who take the place that in your
 heart the pictures on canvas or the sculptures carved in stone
used to have, and you would continue to be that materialism
and to have fallen in love with religious fervor which the
father has not allowed to take possession of your soul completely.

From the Book of True Life - Volume VIII
Teaching 237: 68-75

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility