The spiritual Bread - The real Wealth


43. Blessed are those poor in the goods of the world who

take the bread of my word with the desire to be great,

because they will reach it in my way. Blessed are

those who - even though they are rich in the world –

leave their amenities behind to learn from Me,

because they will get to know the true wealth.

44. Today my mind comes down in a ray of light on

humanity, at a time when there is neither fear of

my righteousness nor love among one another.

45. You are a humble people, witness to my presence

and my word. But there is a lack of love among these

people and I see no respect for my rally because they

have got used to it. That is the reason why I sometimes

hold you accountable by touching the indifference

 of your hearts with my words full of justice.

50. Fills the room with louder thoughts. Each of them is

said to be like a sword that fights in the invisible - where

people's thoughts vibrate - to achieve the annihilation

of the dark powers that threaten to take possession of

the world. However, have faith in the power of prayer.

Because if you think that it will lose itself in the infinite,

 it will not have the necessary power to reach

the minds of your fellow human beings.

51. Your thoughts always reach me, however imperfect

 they may be, and I hear your prayers even if they lack

 the faith that you should always put in them. The reason

is that my mind picks up the vibrations and feelings

of all beings. But the people who distance themselves

 from each other because of their selfishness, far from

 the spiritual life due to the materialism in which they

have become involved today, are not prepared to

 be able to communicate with each other through

their thoughts. Still, I tell you that it is necessary for

 you to start training your mind. To achieve this,

"speak" to the souls even if you do not receive a

clearly perceptible answer from them. Tomorrow, when

 everyone has learned to give, they will get more and

more clues to a spiritual understanding that people never dreamed of.

52. I tell you again that I receive every thought and

every request. The world, on the other hand, does not

understand how to receive my inspiration, nor has it

prepared to let my divine thoughts shine in its mind,

nor does it hear my voice when I answer its call.

But I have faith in you, I believe in you, because I

created you and provided you with a light soul

that is a spark of mine and with a spirit that is an image of me.

53. If I told you that I did not expect you to perfect

 yourself, it would be like explaining to you that I

have failed in the greatest work that has

arisen from my Divine Will, and can Not be.

54. I know that you live in the time when your soul

will triumph with all temptations, which it will

encounter on its way, after which it will rise to a

new existence full of light.

55. In this announcement that I have had with you today,

 I have given you only one instruction that will serve to

give you an idea of ​​what your communication with

the father and also with your fellow men will mean

 in the future the thought will be. This is the goal you

have to achieve. But you have to be careful not to get

to him by using means that are unsuitable

 for a work that is louder than this.

56. Study, act, be persistent, and imperceptibly, you

will eventually acquire mind-to-mind dialogue.

57. Today you come under the shade of the tree,

where you hear the voice that speaks to you

about the Third Time, the voice of the Holy Spirit.

58. Your uprising was great that day because

you experienced trials along your way.

 

From the Book of True Life - Volume VIII

Teaching 238 - Verses 43-45; 50-58

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility