The Eve of destruction is here - be ready !!

Byron Searl

Jeremiah 4:20
Destruction upon destruction is cried; for the whole land is spoiled: suddenly are my tents spoiled, and my curtains in a moment.
Transcript:
My son, I shout to My people to WAKE UP!!!!  [Spoken very loudly]
YOU HAVE BEEN ASLEEP, AND NOW YOU ARE ON THE EVE OF DESTRUCTION.
Because you are blind and deaf, you have NOT heard Me or seen what is ahead.  Everyone is too focused on STAYING APART and WEARING A MASK, walking about in FEAR instead of FAITH.
I say unto you you -- YOU ARE ON THE EVE OF DESTRUCTION.
Have you prepared your heart??  Have you prepared your family??
I tell you, many will perish because they did not believe My watchmen.  I HAVE SOUNDED THE KLAXON, yet nobody but My Remnant have heard it.
My son, THE EARTH WILL SHAKE WITH A VENGEANCE. CRACKS WILL OPEN, AND CITIES WILL DISAPPEAR.  GREAT WAVES OF WATER WILL CRASH THE SEA COASTS, AND YET MY PEOPLE WILL NOT BE READY.
YOU ARE ON THE EVE OF DESTRUCTION -- GET READY!!  BE READY!!
My Remnant -- NOW IS THE TIME TO REACH THE LOST.  Listen for My instructions on how to proceed.  Some will use social media.  Some will stand on the street corners.  Some will stand behind pulpits.
SHOUT -- REPENT!!  REPENT!!  FOR THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS AT HAND!!
My Word is sharper than a two-edged sword -- USE IT!!  SHOUT IT!!
Allow My Holy Spirit to lead and guide you.  TIME IS SHORT!  YOU ARE ON THE EVE OF DESTRUCTION.
My son, continue to reach My people.  THEY MUST BE READY FOR THE NEXT WAVE.  Before the first wave is over, the second wave will come in, and the DESTRUCTION will be so horrible that many will think the end is here.
My people, it is not the end.  These waves are just the beginning of the birth pains.  Have your hearts in order, for YOU ARE ON THE EVE OF DESTRUCTION.
Many in My Body are IN FEAR, for they have not been taught by the shepherds how to WALK or LIVE BY FAITH.  I say unto you, false shepherds, it will be worse on Judgement Day for those shepherds who did not teach My sheep.
Repent now of the worldly fleshly desires and draw close to Me.  I will give you peace and comfort in the days ahead.  Pray, and I will hear.  Repent of your sins, and allow Me to be your STRONG TOWER.
THE EVE OF DESTRUCTION IS UPON YOU.  WILL YOU BE READY, OR WILL YOU BE IN FEAR???
I have told you what is coming so you will NOT BE IN FEAR.  I will not tell you WHEN it is coming so you will ALWAYS BE READY and WALK IN FAITH.
I love you, My Children, or I would not warn at all.
Reach the lost with the gospel.
Read and eat My Word.
Pray without ceasing.
THE EVE OF DESTRUCTION IS HERE -- BE READY!!!
Amen.
Lord Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility