The virus is still there and back again

A. M. Hosta


Father, I give you my life, my spirit, my everything. I trust in you alone.
There comes:
"Go on."
Father, I regret, I regret my sins, my mistakes, my thoughts, my words and feelings. Forgive me my sins because you are holy.
"Work and pray ... Share. The virus is aimed at everyone who does not want to share "
Father, I trust in you alone.
Annotation:
The virus is already here! It is in the air that we breathe.
I noticed it was trying to catch me. Very dry lips, runny nose, scratchy throat, general feeling of sickness.
But after turning to the father with confidence, I was well again and felt that Satan stamped his feet angrily because of it.
The virus affects everyone who is afraid of it. Immediately trust when you notice symptoms. Turn to Jesus Christ. Repent of your sins, mistakes, thoughts, feelings, words, everything that is not in harmony. Ask for forgiveness and improve. Praise God in His Holiness and thank Him. Give Share with the needy.
The vaccination doesn't heal and it has terrible side effects. Don't take the vaccination. Only trust in the omnipotence of God heals and humility is necessary to turn to him, so repent and ask him for forgiveness - love and help the needy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility