The real prayer will come


1. Beloved people, the master says to you: I am longing for my people, for the sanctuary that is in your heart. It is time that those who have closed it for me open it for spiritualization.
Whoever destroyed it should rebuild it and give it strength. Whom it is in darkness should illuminate with the light of faith. But truly, I tell you, do not waste your time building material houses of God because you think that the dedication, grace, and art that you put into them is the best worship that you can bring to Me.
I only allow you to prepare simple rooms in which you
protect yourself from the rigors of the weather or from
prying eyes. You should not call these gathering places,
which are only intended for your gatherings, "temples"
because it could happen that the ignorant finally worship
those places as if they were holy.
2. Do not introduce rites or ceremonies in your services.
This would allow you to distance yourself from the mission
that I have entrusted to you, which is to spread mercy and love.
3. Simplicity and simplicity both on the outside and on the
 inside is what I ask of you. You will have my presence full of glory in your soul.
4. I am in the heart and live in your soul. Why should
you represent Me through material objects when you
 feel my divine presence within your being? Don't you
think that if I were to seek the worldly glory, I would have
 been born inside the Zion temple instead of in a stable?
What obstacle could have prevented my birth in this
place, since you know that Mary was known in the
 temple and that she was obedient and obedient to all divine instructions?
5. Think about my word and remember that I have
never sought outward cult among men, that I have
only asked of them their love, their exaltation, their
faith and everything that is the fruit of their soul.
6. For a while you will still get these places to celebrate
 your gatherings in them. Because they are still necessary
so that you can hear in them the word that I leave you
 to fathom and try to apply it. But the time to teach
 you, the time of your preparation will pass,
and then you will no longer need it.
7. The flame of faith will ignite more and more in the
soul of my disciple, every heart will be my altar, love for
 their neighbors will be a service to them, and there
will be a sanctuary in every home. You will make your
 fellow human beings understand that their souls rise
above everything harmful and every earthly misery
through their prayer, and they will be able to recognize
 that the temple of the Lord is universal, infinite, and that
 it is everywhere, both in that Soul of man, as well as in
his body, in the visible as in the invisible. You will understand
that just as the time passed in which you offered me
 blood sacrifices, worship also has to pass by means of
rites or external ceremonies. Spirituality will purify your
human environment and my teaching will be understood.
8. The true prayer will come, the high-level spiritual
worship of God, which is pleasing to my divine eyes –
the properly understood penance, which is repentance,
 improvement and reparation for the wrongdoings committed.
 True love based on the purity of the heart will appear in
people, and people will understand that short moments
 are enough for prayer, but that, in order to accomplish
their task, they do good to people, need every moment of their life.

From the Book of True Life - Volume VIII
Teaching 238 - verses 1-8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility