TTT - Chapter 64 - Prophecies


The Great Prophecy to the Nations,
delivered on January 10, 1945
11. I now speak to the nations of the
earth: You all have My light. With it
you will reflect on the fact that you
have come to take lives as though you
were their owners.
12. Truly I tell you that your
destruction and pain have raised
profound repentance in many and
awoken millions of beings to the light.
They now seek and invoke Me, and
from them a clamor arises to reach
Me, asking: "Father, can it be that the
war will not end in 1945, and that you
will not come to dry our tears and
bring us peace?"
13. Here is My presence among you:
Oh, seven nations, seven heads you
have raised in the world before Me!
14. ENGLAND: I enlighten you.
My justice will strongly touch on you
yet, but I shall give you strength. I
touch your hearts and tell you, that
your ambitions shall fail, and your
powers shall be taken from you and
given to no one.
15. GERMANY: In this moment I
touch on your arrogance, and I tell
you: Prepare yourselves, for your seed
will not perish. You have asked Me
for new lands, and men have
interjected themselves in My high
judgments. I have bowed your pride
and tell you to take My strength and
trust in Me, for I shall save you.
16. Yet, if you do not trust in Me,
and give in to your arrogance, you
shall fall and be made slaves of the
world. That, however, is not My will,
for this is the time in which I am
toppling the lords and freeing the
slaves and captives. Take My light,
and arise.
17. RUSSIA: My spirit sees all. The
world will not be yours. It is I who
shall reign over you all. You shall not
succeed in erasing My name, for
Christ, who speaks to you, shall reign
over all men. Give up your
materialism, and prepare yourselves
for a new life. If you do not, I shall
break your pride. I give you My light.
18. ITALY: No longer are you the
lord as in times past; today,
humiliation, slavery, and war have
destroyed you. Because of your
degeneration you are passing through
a great purification. Yet, I tell you:
Regenerate yourselves. Set aside your
fanaticism and idolatry, and recognize
Me as the Lord of lords. I shall pour
out new inspirations and light to you.
Take My balm and forgive one
another.
19. FRANCE: You have presented
Me your pain. Your lamentations have
reached the height of My throne. I
receive you. Yesterday you rose up as
a lord, today you have only the chains
you drag to present Me.
20. You have not prayed nor kept
vigil. You gave yourselves to material
pleasures, and the dragon has made
you his prey.
21. Yet, I will save you, for the cry
of your women and the tears of your
children have come to Me. You wish
to save yourselves, and I cover you
with My mantle. Yet, truly I tell you:
Pray, keep vigil, and forgive.
22. THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA:
In this moment I also
receive you. I see your heart, not of
stone, nor of metal, but of gold. But I
find your mind of metal, hardened. I
do not find love in you, nor
spirituality, I see only grandeur,
ambitions, and greed.
23. Continue, and yet I ask: When
will My seed put down roots in you?
When will you topple your "golden
calf" and your "tower of Babble," so
that you may build the true temple of
the Lord?
24. I touch your conscience from
first to last and I forgive you. I
enlighten you so that at the supreme
hour, when the test reaches its
culmination, your mind will not
become confused, but thinking clearly
and remembering that I am before
you.
25. I give you light, strength, and
power. Do not interfere in My high
judgments, for if you disobey My
mandates or trespass the limits
marked, pain, destruction, fire,
pestilence, and death will come to
you.
26. JAPAN: I receive you and speak
to you. I have entered your sanctuary
and seen all. You do not wish to be
the hindmost, but have always wished
to be first, and truly I tell you, that
seed is not pleasing to Me.
27. It is necessary for you to drain
the cup of bitterness so that your heart
may be purified. It is necessary that
your language be mixed with other
languages; that the world comes
closer to you. When the world is
cleansed and prepared it will bring
you the seed that I will give, for I see
none who are prepared. I do not see in
you the spiritual seed of My Divinity.
Yet, I shall prepare the way.
28. Soon there will be a chaos of
ideas in the universe, a confusion of
sciences and theories, and after that
chaos the light will come to you. I
prepare and forgive all of you, and
shall make you to enter the true path.
29. When the time is right, and peace
comes among nations, do not be
reluctant, do not oppose My will. If
the nations have signed, do not betray
them, for I will then unleash My
justice upon you.
30. Seven nations: seven heads.
The Father has received you. Before
you, under your dominion, is the
world. You will answer to Me for it.
31. May the light of the book of
seven seals be with each of the
nations, so that men may prepare
according to My will. (127, 50 - 65)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility