Everything that comes from me is pure


46. ​​Let there be light in your mind, O people, so that you can understand the divine word inspiration and practice it later.
47. Beloved disciples! Come to me after you have cleaned your heart like a vessel outside and inside to receive my word. Everything
that comes from me is pure. And if you want to get to know me, you have to prepare yourself with a pure heart so that you can
absorb the spiritual content of my word and
understand its meaning and then apply it.
48. Love and respect one another, whatever your belief, ideal and mental state. Practice unanimity, forgive too. Don't concern yourself with foreign matters to judge them. But if you want to intercede, do so,
then the day will come when you will unite and strive for the same ideal.
49. I tested your charity. I have put you in the way of the sick, the afflicted
and the weary of the great pain of that time. I have sent countless
exams to your families' laps so that you should have the opportunity to
apply my instruction. You have suffered among your relatives and are
fervently asking Me for them. But I say to you: Ask Me also for the
strangers, for all who cross your path, as you did for your parents or
 for your children, so that you can exercise true mercy.
50. Pain has made the hearts sensitive, and in their desire to find
comfort they seek Me. I direct their steps and know the right time
when they will join my work. There are many who are not yet ready
to hear Me, and I will delay their steps until they are
ready to receive my revelations.
51. To believe in my work, you need faith. Everything in it is spiritual.
 I have not given you any material manifestations. I just asked you
to rise to come into my presence and feel
my love and mercy that envelop you.
52. I have prepared the eyes of the spirit, the eyes of faith so
that you can see Me, and I have kept the feelings of your hearts
 pure in order to use them. Your gifts are still hidden, but my
word will awaken them so that you can begin your mission.
53. Everything I put in your environment is complete and
pleasing, and yet I see that you are not happy, that you are not
satisfied with your fate, because you have not found out life yet
understood your real task. It will not be I who lists the benefits
 that I grant you, but it will be you who recognize with gratitude
 the love that I bring to everyone and the good that I grant you.
54. I sent you to make amends because I love you and want to
see you pure and worthy of me. You have sprinkled your
way with thorns like Jesus in the Second Period, because I
want you to use Me as an example, that you learn to fight,
so that you will be stronger after every victory you achieve.
I have prepared everything for your well-being. Everything
is made according to my love and my justice, because I am a
father and a relentless judge who does not give in to his decisions.
55. Beloved people, let me do my will. Bend to my law
and I will guide you to peace and spiritual glory. This is
the destiny of all of my creatures.
Take up your cross and follow me.

From the Book of True Life - Volume VIII
Teaching 237: 46-55

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility