The three revelations are one law


From the Book of True Life - Volume VIII - Teaching 234: 45-56

45. Realize how persistent and tireless I have been since I started speaking to you in this form in 1866. For I want you to be prepared and united after my word inspiration has ended and the time of the direct announcement of my spirit to yours begins among you, that is: the announcement of heaven to earth. But "my word" will continue to be
expressed from the "cloud" as intuition, spiritual face and inspiration.
46. ​​The theologians of that time will research my word and the new writings and will
ask, "Who are you who spoke in this way?" Just as the scribes and the Pharisees rose
from the past and said to Me: "Who are you that you disregard and replace the law of
Moses?" Then I will make them understand that the three revelations are the only law
that I have always taught and followed.
47. Many of those who condemn Me in this epoch are among those who doubted in
the "Second Period". But I received them and sent them back to earth to watch the victory
of my law and to open their eyes to the light.
48. Disciples, you have truly drunk milk and honey of my word. Prepare your hearts to
speak to your master. Elias leads you to Me and invites your soul to rise to the regions
of peace. This makes you forget the trifles of the earth so that you can be on my right
and enjoy my word.
49. I have called you from different provinces and nations to unite you in one people.
 I am uniting you in these modest houses to bring my instruction to your ears. You felt
my presence and followed my steps. Because you should be the faithful witnesses of
this work, which many will only get to know after 1950. But be blessed is he who follows
my commandments, because he will be prepared for all times.
50. In the essence of my word, I will let you know the reason for my coming in the Third
Period and for my announcements so that you never make mistakes. Because I tell you
that after my departure false prophets will arise, and you should not listen to them.
Do not search for me after this time in the form in which I speak to you today, because
you would then commit a serious misconduct in my eyes after I warned you.
51. You should then only search for me spiritually, present me your faith and the progress
that you make in your actions, and work towards the union. You will attract new disciples
to your gatherings because this people will multiply in this and other nations.
52. The way I outline for you is that of love, renunciation and sacrifice. In order to reach
Me, you will often have to sacrifice your loved one. Your heart, bound to earthly
gratifications, will have to turn away from them in order to devote yourself to studying
and exploring my teaching.
53. In the Second Period my word was heard by a multitude of people. I chose twelve
among them, whom I made my disciples. You were instructed by my word. My love
worked all over their heart like a chisel. They lived near me, suspected the size of
those divine announcements, read my determination of love and redemption in my
exemplary deeds. They suffered for my sake, and when I left them, they became
apostles of Me. They left everything to follow my steps. Defamation or false testimony
did not make them back away. Only love and devotion lived in them. What I had sown
in their souls had borne fruit, and before and after my parting they gave Me their fruits,
which I found  full of sweetness and submission and I said to them: Hear me further,
and later I will make great revelations through your mouth that are still unknown to you.
"The Word" will be inexhaustible and fruitful of the inspiration that will flow from your
transmission in many ways. You will all be a gift to humanity ─ a gift I give her as a
testimony of my truth.
54. My disciples promised to use myself as a model in all their deeds and to do what I
did to them in humanity. They finished their work and their example is imperishable.
55. Likewise, with the same love, I prepare you in the Third Time and ask you: Are you
ready to take the tests that I, if it is my will, send you to perfect your souls? "Yes", you
tell Me from the bottom of your heart. "We love you and want to serve you, but we
expect all your support." I tell you: my encouragement will never leave you. I will guide
you so that my light always shows you your duties and your works are always within my laws.
56. You have developed upwards, people, and you already sense the spiritual life. You feel
for a short time the peace of the kingdom that awaits you, you have become acquainted
with the satisfaction of fulfilling your duty and you tell Me: "Master, check the seed that
 we are showing you and tell us whether we have fulfilled our task or have violated it . "
But I tell you: I have received your love and good intentions. Do not worry, you have
great power to win the trials and an antidote to all evil. Use all of your gifts to see how
strong you are. I will promote your skills, let them grow and use them. Because you have
to give great fruits to mankind, and then you will see yourself full of my gifts and blessings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility