Get ready !!

Byron Searle


Posted: 22 Apr 2020 09:24 PM PDT
Jeremiah 35:15
I have sent also unto you all my servants the prophets, rising up early and sending them, saying, Return ye now every man from his evil way, and AMEND YOUR DOINGS, and go not after other gods to serve them, and ye shall dwell in the land which I have given to you and to your fathers: but ye have not inclined your ear, nor hearkened unto me.
Transcript:
My son, even though I have had patience, the Time of Judgment will now fall upon the whole world.  Men have continuous evil on their hearts.  They look for evil and take pride when they have brought about death to others.
They worship the god of this world, so I now release him upon you.  Go ahead, worship your gods and reap the rewards of death.
America, because you have known Me and spread the gospel throughout the world, but now turn your back to Me and worship other gods, I will lift My Hand of Mercy and Grace, and you will feel the anger of the Host of Heaven.
My son, I have sent multiplied hundreds of My watchmen and prophets to this Nation of Reprobates, yet very few heed the words and repent.  Those who call themselves by My Name (saying they are Christians but are not) are now an abomination to Me.  They neither call upon Me nor seek Me other than to complain or to ask for things.
I SAY UNTO YOU, YOU LAODICEAN CHURCH --  I WILL TAKE IT ALL AWAY!!!
INSTEAD OF BEING IN NEED OF NOTHING, I WILL MAKE YOU IN NEED OF EVERYTHING.
INSTEAD OF PLAYING CHURCH, I WILL TAKE IT ALL AWAY.
THE ONLY CHURCHES WILL BELONG TO SATAN.
DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND??  I PLACED MY SPIRIT IN YOU -- NOW YOUR BODY IS MY TEMPLE.
My son, I will move ALL Nations unto My Will, and the prophecies in My Word will be fulfilled in MY TIME -- NOT MAN'S.
I laugh at those who say I MUST do it this way, or I MUST do it that way.  YOU, O, MAN, CANNOT PUT ME IN A BOX -- I AM THE BOX!!
I say unto ALL who read or hear this prophecy to REPENT!!  Turn from your evil ways!  Turn your heart towards Me!  REPENT!!  I will forgive you and bring My Protection to you.
My son, the days will now grow darker and exceedingly more wicked.  The devil knows he now has a SHORT TIME.
I say unto My Body -- YOU CANNOT PRAY OR REBUKE AWAY WHAT IS COMING.  IT HAS BEEN PLANNED FROM THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD.
I say unto you -- REST IN ME, FOR I AM YOUR STRONG TOWER.  BELIEVE NOT what your eyes will see.  BELIEVE IN ME, and you will not give in to the GREAT DELUSION.  Many will, however, give in and they will perish. 
Keep My Word in your heart, and you will be safe.  Put on My Armor, and nothing will deceive you or hurt you.
My son, I AM in the Father -- We are One.  I AM in the hearts of those who have repented and have been covered by My Blood.
If I AM in the Father, and the Father is in Me, and We are One in you, how can you be defeated???
YOU CANNOT!!!
I SHOUT ONE MORE TIME --  REPENT NOW!!!  SOON YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO!
I love you all very much.
Amen.
Lord Jesus
https://byronsearle.blogspot.com/2020/04/get-ready.html 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility