Bondage


Byron Searle 
Bondage
 Jeremiah 50:6-7
6  My people hath been lost sheep: their shepherds have caused them to go astray, they have turned them away on the mountains: they have gone from mountain to hill, they have forgotten their resting place.
7  All that found them have devoured them: and their adversaries said, We offend not, because they have sinned against the Lord, the habitation of justice, even the Lord, the hope of their fathers.

Transcript:
My son, ASK MY CHILDREN HOW BONDAGE FEELS, as many are following the directions of their governments and keeping inside and away from people.
The enemy has taken the high ground.  Many of My Children DO NOT TRUST ME, and many are LIVING IN FEAR!   Have I not said many times TRUST ME, yet now you say, I AM AFRAID!!  I DON'T WANT TO CATCH IT!!
BONDAGE IS WHAT YOU ARE IN, AND YOU ARE THE ONES WHO BOUND YOURSELVES UP!!
My son, the point of these JUDGMENTS IS FOR MY PEOPLE TO DRAW CLOSE TO ME -- NOT to binge watch television!
READ MY WORD!!!
READ JEREMIAH and see what happens when My Children REFUSE TO REPENT and turn from their evil ways.
READ how Jeremiah TRUSTED ME, no matter what was upon the land.
READ how I DELIVERED Jeremiah OUT of the midst of CHAOS.
This PESTILENCE is but the FIRST WAVE, and many of you are GOING UNDER.
MY CHILDREN -- WALK BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT!!!  GET UP AND RIDE ON TOP OF THE WAVE!!!  SHOW THE WORLD YOU TRUST THE LIVING GOD!!!
You say, but MY FAITH IS NOT THAT STRONG!
I say, REPENT!!!  YOUR FAITH IN ME IS WHAT SAVES YOU!!  IF YOU BELIEVE IN ME, THEN BELIEVE I CAN DELIVER YOU FROM AND PROTECT YOU FROM ANY VIRUS!!
This is for your baby steps, for the NEXT WAVE WILL TEST YOUR FAITH EVEN MORE!!
My son, many of My Children are still ASLEEP.  They DO NOT SEE My hand in this Judgment.
I say, THIS VIRUS WILL MUTATE AND COME BACK EVEN WORSE.  THOSE WHO THINK A VACCINE WILL KEEP THEM SAFE WILL BE HIT THE HARDEST, FOR MY PEOPLE TRUSTED IN A VACCINE TO KEEP THEM SAFE INSTEAD OF ME.
I AM A HOLY GOD AND A JEALOUS GOD AND WANT MY PEOPLE TO TRUST ME, NOT MAN.
WHILE YOU HAVE BEEN ASLEEP, LOCKED INDOORS, THE BEAST SYSTEM HAS BEEN IMPLEMENTED.
My son, when My Children READ JEREMIAH, they will see how My Children worshipped strange gods.  I have now taken away many of the gods (i.e., entertainment, sports, social events, etc.); however, MY CHILDREN DO NOT SEEK ME!!
BECAUSE YOU DO NOT SEEK ME, BUT THE THINGS OF THE WORLD, I WILL TAKE MORE AWAY.  SOON YOU WILL BE IN TOTAL BONDAGE TO AN EVIL YOU HAVE ASKED FOR.
Your king is not a king any longer, for he has betrayed you in secret.  I have lifted My hand off from him and from this evil, stubborn Nation.  
PREPARE!!!  PREPARE!!!  PREPARE!!!  FOR THE IRON YOKES ARE NOW UPON YOU, MY PEOPLE!!!
My son, STRESS TO THE REMNANT THAT YOUR TIME HAS COME!!  I AM RAISING UP STRONG VOICES IN THE WILDERNESS!!  THEY WILL HAVE NO FEAR, FOR THEY TRUST ME TOTALLY!!!
MANY IN THE BODY WILL COME AGAINST THEM, BUT THEY ARE IN MY HAND!!  THEY WILL SPEAK WITH AUTHORITY AND MOVE IN THE POWER OF MY SPIRIT!!!  WATCH THEM!!!
MY REMNANT -- YOUR TIME IS COMING SOON!!!  PREPARE YOUR HOUSE!!!
Amen.
Lord Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility