Only one is your Master

Only one is your Master 
A. M. Hosta


Book of True Life - Volume VIII - Teaching 233 - Verses 51; 55
51. I bring a teaching to the disciples of this time, the content of which is the essence of what Moses taught, what Jesus poured into humanity, and what my spirit reveals to you. But I have seen that there are those among you who have hidden my truth in order to be able to rise up before their churches as lords and kings. If they could, thez would have a crown on their head, a coat over  their shoulders, and a scepter in their right. Instead, they humiliate their siblings and enjoy receiving tributes, flattery, and praises.
55. I know that those who have suffered and struggled to demonstrate my teaching in all its purity cry at these moments when they hear these words. They ask me for forgiveness and strength to endure in the breach, and I grant forgiveness, strength and light to everyone. I bless the humble. But to those who are not, I say: Be humble, do not forget that I compared you to the prodigal son of my parable, who ─ after he had wasted his inheritance far from the father's house and he left his hands empty and his body exhausted and exposed ─ returned home longing for his father's arms. The latter received him and held a lucky feast about having him back with him. Then that son became humble, obedient and loving towards his father. Because the pain of his misconduct had brought light to his heart. However, you, to whom I have said that I have received you like the prodigal son at this time ─ believe that it is correct that after I had made a feast on your arrival, sat you at my table and showered you with gifts of grace , you are full of vanity and seized my house? 

Arrest of pope Francis
Found on:
The pope were arrested last Saturday (Mar/21/2020) at 4:30 a.m. by the secret service of the Italian Carabinieri. He was imprisoned under house arrest in his summer residence outside Rome, at Castel Gandolfo.
Reasons for the arrest: crimes against humanity (the sacrifices of children that he practised in his black magic rituals), paedo-satanist rapes in meetings, and illegal stock exchange and banking operations carried out under his orders by the Vatican.
Pope celebrates the Easter service on St. Peter's Square for the first time without participants
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C9ru9ITQvQ


Yesterday the Divine Master said to me:
"You are Peter and I want to build my church on this rock."
and
"You will be the poorest of the poor!"

Last night the Divine Master gave me two dreams, a (bad) dream about the youngest of our family and a (good) dream about the eldest of my brothers:
First dream:
I was enmeshed in a demonized place with an angry one, our youngest, in a place where sick people come out  ... and S. (or I) said: "I don't want to live here anymore."
The Divine Master recently asked me:
"When will you finally recreate your (eldest) brother?"
I had no idea how to do it.

Teaching 233 - verse 13
13. Truly, I tell you, in heaven there is more joy when a converted sinner arrives than when a hundred righteous people enter into him. It is the victory of good over evil when the soul that has fallen into darkness regains its greatness.

The second dream relates to this:
I was in another place, sister of our eldest, who now shows himself to be a kind guide. He put on a coat and was waiting for me. I passed a kind of passage or transition where there was great darkness. Then I met a figure in the dark that was also shrouded in the dark and it pushed me roughly onward when I asked her for the way to climb the stairs and go to my brother, he would lead me. Upstairs, where it was lighter, I and others followed my brother and when we were out in the countryside with trees on the side of the path, my brother went to the side, took off his coat and around me for protection.

I was amazed when I woke up when the Divine Master encouraged me to thank my brother, a kind and strong friend who wants to lead and protect me and said that I should trust him.
 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility