Stumbling Block

Byron Searle  (see: 'The whimper')


Jeremiah 21-23
21  Therefore thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will lay stumblingblocks before this people, and the fathers and the sons together shall fall upon them; the neighbour and his friend shall perish.
22  Thus saith the Lord, Behold, a people cometh from the north country, and a great nation shall be raised from the sides of the earth.
23  They shall lay hold on bow and spear; they are cruel, and have no mercy; their voice roareth like the sea; and they ride upon horses, set in array as men for war against thee, O daughter of Zion.

Transcript:
My son, I tell you now that My People have rejected Me.  I have given them TIME TO SEEK ME, yet many have forgotten Me.  This people of stiff necks REFUSE THE TIME I HAVE GIVEN THEM, INSTEAD DESIRING TO LIVE IN FEAR.
THUS SAITH THE LORD, I WILL PLACE STUMBLING BLOCKS IN YOUR PATHS!  I WILL SLOW YOU DOWN SO YOU WILL COME TO ME!
It does not matter how this king will tempt you with freedom, YOU WILL STILL BE IN BONDAGE.  YOU, MY PEOPLE, ARE ALREADY A SLAVE TO YOUR FEARS.  I have given you promises upon promises, yet you do not believe Me.
I say, WALK IN FAITH, YET YOU WALK IN FEAR AND DOUBT!!
My son, WAR IS COMING UPON THE EARTH, AND THIS NATION WILL NOT BE SPARED.
My Children in Central and South America have felt the hand of man crushing them, but I AM is there with My Children, raising up a MIGHTY ARMY OF WARRIORS OF FAITH.
North America -- You have a weak army with NO TRAINING and NO FAITH.  You have already been defeated in the Spirit, and now it will pour into the natural.
THINK NOT that the times will get better, for that is what the false prophets will have you believe.  You are in the latter times, and because you have REFUSED TO REPENT and turn from your evil ways, My hand will come down hard.
My son, this Nation has a king over it based on the condition of the HEARTS OF THE PEOPLE -- LIARS, PRIDEFUL, BOASTFUL, ARROGANT, LOVING THE THINGS OF THE WORLD MORE THAN THE THINGS OF GOD.  THIS IS THE HEART OF THOSE WHO CALL THEMSELVES BY MY NAME!
My Children think this virus is so terrible, but IT IS NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT IS COMING.
I have said for many years to get your houses in order, yet now you see how your houses are not in order.  I HAVE GIVEN YOU TIME to get your house in order, yet you binge watched television.
THUS SAITH THE LORD -- YOU WILL IN NO WAY BE READY FOR WHAT IS COMING UPON YOU!  MANY, MANY WILL PERISH!  DO NOT FEAR MAN - FEAR GOD, FOR HIS ANGER IS KINDLED AGAINST YOU, OH, BABYLON THE MYSTERIOUS!
My son, THE EARTH IS GOING TO SHAKE MIGHTILY!  THE WHOLE WORLD WILL FEEL IT AND WILL KNOW THAT IT IS I THAT SHOOK IT!
THE EARTH WILL STAGGER LIKE A DRUNKEN MAN, TO AND FRO, IT WILL GO -- SHAKING EVERY LAND AND PUTTING MY CHILDREN ON THEIR KNEES!!
I say, do not ask WHEN this will happen.  I say to have your house in order, and it will not matter when.
TRUST IN ME!  HAVE FAITH IN MY WORD!  IF YOU ARE IN ME, YOU WILL HAVE NO FEAR, FOR I AM NOT A GOD OF FEAR, BUT OF LOVE.   These judgments are DONE IN LOVE for My Children, to bring ALL that My Father has given Me to come to completion.
My son, I know the times are hard, but LOOK UP for your redemption draws near!
I say unto you, REPENT!!!  REPENT!!!  REPENT!!!  TURN FROM YOUR EVIL WAYS!!!
Ask for forgiveness, and I will wash you whiter than snow.  My blood covers all your sins, no matter what.  Just come unto Me, and I will give you rest and peace in these trying times.
I love you, My Children.  TURN TO ME AND MY WORD -- NOT THE WORLD!!!
Amen.
Lord Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility