Iron Yokes

Byron Searl


Jeremiah 8:7
Yea, the stork in the heaven knoweth her appointed times; and the turtle and the crane and the swallow observe the time of their coming; but my people know not the judgment of the Lord.       

Transcript:
My son, speak these words I give you to a Nation of Reprobates -- YOU HAVE PUT ON WOODEN YOKES, BUT I WILL MAKE THEM IRON. 
This people HAVE NOT SOUGHT ME, but instead make folly by being locked inside their homes. 
THUS SAITH THE LORD -- BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT REPENTED, BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT CHANGED YOUR EVIL WAYS, BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT SOUGHT MY FACE, I WILL CLAMP DOWN ON THE IRON YOKE WITH MY INDIGNATION. 
My son, I have given My people free TIME TO SEEK ME -- BUT THEY DO NOT.
I have given them free TIME TO TRUST ME -- BUT THEY DO NOT.
My People COWER and LIVE IN FEAR.  My People have fallen for the LIE OF SATAN -- FEAR!
Because you did not have FAITH IN ME, but listened to the LIES OF MEN -- YOU PUT ON YOUR YOKE OF FEAR!
I will now MAGNIFY that yoke, and you will know REAL FEAR.
HOW WILL YOU STAND IF YOU HAVE FALLEN SO EASILY TO THE ENEMY???
Only My Remnant and some of the Bride HAVE NOT FALLEN FOR THE LIES.  They WALK BY FAITH while the others LIVE BEHIND A MASK. 
My son, THIS JUDGMENT WAS A VIRUS IN THE NATURAL, NO WORSE THAN A NORMAL FLU, BUT IN THE SPIRIT, THE JUDGMENT WAS FEAR!
HOW MANY SOUGHT ME AND REFUSED TO TAKE THE MASK???
HOW MANY WILL SEEK ME AND REFUSE TO TAKE THE MARK???
My Children, you think that things will get back to "NORMAL" --  but I say NORMAL WHAT???
Living a reprobate life apart from ME??  Going to a building and pretending to worship Me??  I AM HOLY, AND THE ENTERTAINMENT THAT YOU CALL WORSHIP IS NOT!
My son, I only desire My Children to WORSHIP ME IN SPIRIT AND TRUTH, to TRUST ME with all the matters in this life, to WALK BY FAITH and NOT BY SIGHT NOR FEAR, to REPENT of sin daily, and to WALK a holy life.
I said to BE READY many times, but you have ignored My words.
NOW WHAT IS COMING UPON THE WORLD, NO ONE WILL BE READY FOR.  I AM GOING TO SHAKE THE WHOLE WORLD!!  THERE IS NOT ONE PERSON WHO WILL NOT FEEL THE SHAKING AND NOT KNOW THAT IT IS I THAT IS SHAKING THE WORLD, NOT ANYTHING ELSE. 
Men's hearts will fail them, for they did not recognize the appointed time, just as men did not recognize when I walked among them.
My son, THE TIME FOR SOFT WORDS IS OVER.  THE TIME OF SOFT WARNINGS IS OVER.  NOW IS THE APPOINTED TIME OF MANKIND TO DRAW TO AN END.  
PREPARE! PREPARE! PREPARE!!  Get your hearts in order.  Repent and seek Me with all you have.  Worship Me as a Holy God, not a curse word. 
I love you all, but many of My Children will perish for LACK OF FAITH.  Believe who I AM, follow Me, not man.
YOU KNOW I AM COMING SOON --- SOONER FOR OTHERS!!
Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility