WHERE ARE YOUR GODS NOW?

Words from Jesus spoken to Byron Searle

Jeremiah 2:26-28
26 As the thief is ashamed when he is found, so is the house of Israel ashamed; they, their kings, their princes, and their priests, and their prophets,
27 Saying to a stock, Thou art my father; and to a stone, Thou hast brought me forth: for they have turned their back unto me, and not their face: but in the time of their trouble they will say, Arise, and save us.
28 But where are thy gods that thou hast made thee? let them arise, if they can save thee in the time of thy trouble: for according to the number of thy cities are thy gods, O Judah.

Transcript:
My son, America has been basking in a false reality created by the gods they have created. They have placed a king over themselves who worships self and riches, and now all that follow him have believed his lies. This nation once proclaimed My Name around the world. Now they proclaim war to remove all who oppose the doctrine of the selfish and prideful.

America, you will burn with fire in one hour, and all you worship will burn also! You will stand in the ashes of your burned cities, crying out to the gods of government to save you, but they can't hear you. For these gods of money, sports, material things, self, and pride will not hear nor answer your cries. When all the nation is in chaos, when men kill men just for fun, when women are raped and tortured for twisted sexual pleasure, where are your gods of security and police? I tell you, NOWHERE, for this nation will be utterly destroyed!! Where are your gods now?!!

My son, I tell you that dark, very dark days are coming upon this nation. Those with eyes to see and ears to hear will be ready. During this time of absolute chaos, My Spirit will be moving mightily! My Remnant will be shouting, REPENT!!! REPENT!!! FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND!!! And many will be saved!!

My son, continue shouting REPENT to a lost world!!! Continue, My Remnant, proclaiming MY GREAT NAME!!! Shout JESUS and watch the demons flee!!!  Coming soon and very soon will be the test and trial by fire for this nation. My Remnant will shine so bright and bring in so many souls, while the ones who refuse salvation and laugh and scorn My People will suffer greatly. They will still be calling out to gods made of stone and silver and gold, but because of their sin they refuse to repent of, they will go to hell to be with their god satan.

I am coming soon, oh, so very soon! I am readying all things for you, My Remnant, to join Me. I love you so very much! DON'T STOP SHOUTING REPENT!!! RAMP IT UP MORE!!!

Messiah Jesus
Source: https://byronsearle.blogspot.com/2018/08/where-are-your-gods-now.html

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility