TUMULT

Zechariah 14:12-13
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth. 
13 And it shall come to pass in that day, that a great tumult from the Lord shall be among them; and they shall lay hold every one on the hand of his neighbor, and his hand shall rise up against the hand of his neighbor.
TUMULT - Confusion, disorder, turmoil, chaos, turbulence, mayhem, upheaval, outbreak, trouble
Transcript:
My son, hear My voice and write the words. There will be a Strong Tumult come upon this nation. Many in high seats of authority will be thrown down, and the Fire of God will consume much. Be ready, My Remnant, for even though this Tumult happens in America, it will affect the entire world! What was once a great nation will now be spoken of only in dirges and sorrowful songs. America, your day of Tumult is here, and no one will expect anything to occur!!!
My son, I have warned My People by My watchmen and prophets. Many have been shown in dreams and visions what will be. But even though many know what is coming, it will still take away their breath! A Mighty Tumult will happen with speed, and cannot be changed! The entire Earth will know that this was My Mighty Hand - at first. After a while, the calm will return, BUT NOTHING WILL BE THE SAME!!!
My son, soon My Remnant will be used to reach a lost and dying world. Their prayer should be for strength and wisdom on how and what to say to lead the lost to Me. Remnant, the main words out of your mouth should be REPENT! REPENT! REPENT! After My Remnant shines during this Dark Tumult, I will gather all in Me to Me. I will not reveal what the Tumult will be - just know, My Remnant, it is at the door!!! 

I  AM COMING SOON THROUGH THE TUMULT, AND SOON IT WILL BE!!!
I love you all My People. Continue in My Word, continue in prayer, continue letting the world see Me in you. Die to yourself, increase in My Spirit. Amen.

Messiah Jesus 
 

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility