I SPEAK


Words from Jesus spoken to Byron Searle  
Amos 3:1-8
Hear this word that the Lord hath spoken against you, O children of Israel, against the whole family which I brought up from the land of Egypt, saying, 
2 You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities. 
3 Can two walk together, except they be agreed? 
4 Will a lion roar in the forest, when he hath no prey? will a young lion cry out of his den, if he have taken nothing? 
5 Can a bird fall in a snare upon the earth, where no gin is for him? shall one take up a snare from the earth, and have taken nothing at all? 
6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the Lord hath not done it? 
7 Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets. 
8 The lion hath roared, who will not fear? the lord God hath spoken, who can but prophesy?

Transcript:
My son, surely this day I have spoken unto you. Hear and write the words I give you so that those in unbelief will believe. I have called many to speak the words I give, but many have not heard because they do not believe. They say they believe with their mouths, yet in their hearts, they do not believe. Blessed are those that hear My Word and do My will. Those who say that I do not speak to My servants are liars. I speak to whom I want, when I want! Whether or not you hear is the question! Some people say, "I have never heard Him speak to me, so I must be doing something wrong." But I say, I speak to you and you hear, but you do not know My voice. You say it is your ideas, your thoughts, your urgings, but I say it is I. I inhabit your thoughts and your heart. Get quiet before Me and listen. I will speak to all who seek Me in truth!

My son, continue seeking Me with all your heart as you have been, and I will always speak to you. Continue, My Remnant, staying on your face before Me. Many things are now coming upon this world, and you must be ready to stand in the gap for the lost. Preach My Word with all boldness!!! Shout My Name Jesus with all the power you have!!!

I am come to save the lost world, to lead the captive out of captivity! I love the world and all in it. I desire not one person be lost, but, My son, the reality is many will be lost. Many will choose the world over Me. Many will perish and will have not believed. I weep for the lost sheep who believe the lies of false doctrine and prophets and pastors. They only need to read My Word and seek Me! Repent, and I will forgive! REPENT! REPENT! I CRY! DO NOT LET PRIDE TAKE YOU TO HELL!!! I AM COMING VERY SOON - HEAR MY TRUMPET!!! (Here understood Him to also mean voice.) REPENT, I SAY, TURN FROM YOUR EVIL!!! REPENT!!!

Messiah Jesus

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility