I'll release what I'm doing

Words from Jesus to Annna Maria Hosta

This morning, Jesus said:
"The Japanese, on the weekend, while I pray, I will save some of them.
Women. Children.
Watch the next video coming!
I will expose what I am doing.
India. It's a few degrees Celsius. "


At 0:10 min: The Japanese authorities evacuate Kuchinoerabu Islands because of an eruption. Quake and Sulfur discharge has dramatically increased at the volcano Kuchinoerabu-jima. Nuke level increased from 4 to 5. At min. 2:29 In India evacuation was also ordered because of massive earth cracks.

The video:
 

EVACUATIONS IN JAPAN FROM VOLCANIC SEISMIC ACTIVITY, MORE MASS SEA DEATHS, HUGE GROWING CRACKS AROUND
 

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility