RELENTLESS

Words spoken of Jesus to Byron Searle

I John 5:4-5
4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God

Transcript:
My son, RELENTLESS are the attacks upon My Remnant. It seems as if when one attack is over and you have victory, another one comes along. My Word says, count it all joy when you fall into divers temptations (James 1:2), but in reality, you do not feel joyful. In fact, many of My Remnant cry out to Me to end the testing, but My Word says it will make you stronger as you have victory over each trial.  My son, I hear your prayers for all your friends on social media who are going through great battles in the spirit, but I say through it all, your friends will grow and mature in faith.

My son, I have not sent anyone a test or trial that they could not overcome. Did I not say that those in Me are more than overcomers? Is that not the truth? Tell My People to read My Word! In it, you will see how the demons trembled when I walked up, and greater things than these await My Remnant in the coming days! Soon and very soon, My Remnant will walk in more power than those at the first! I said, the first will be last, and the last will be first. My Remnant, you will be so amazed at the things you will witness! Truly, the last will be more blessed than the first!

My son, dark days are soon coming upon this nation, darker than ever before. Satan has his minions pining to tear up flesh. It is during these darkest times that you, My Remnant, must shine! Do not fear, but walk in faith, yea, GREAT FAITH, and you will see miracles upon miracles! But do not be fooled by the false prophets that say soothing words to keep you unprepared!

My son, the RELENTLESS attacks will continue, but they are making you stronger! CONTINUE IN MY WORD AND STAY IN PRAYER WARFARE!!! REMNANT, DO NOT GIVE THE DEVILS AN INCH - POUND THEM WITH PRAYER!!! I am coming soon for a strong, pure Bride! I love you, My Remnant, continue repenting for this lost nation! Walk in love for one another, edify each other, and stay in My Word! Amen.
Messiah Jesus

Source:
https://byronsearle.blogspot.com/2018/08/relentless.html
Translation english-german by Anna Maria Hosta by Google Translator

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility