LEARN TO SEE !!

Jesus teaches Anna Maria an example of forgiveness of sins
Matthew 4:7  Jesus said to him, Again it is in the Writings, You may not put the Lord your God to the test. 

Dream
 Anna Maria is near a river. There are long lines on the riverbank as stretched out. She sounds like, 'May I .... have this?' As soon as she has made the request, she is caught by the swelling river and submerged and carried away.
She remembers and knows that the Lord objected to that as enjoyment, what she asks for and that He only once allowed her to, as a reward for a good deed, but only exceptionally.
Jesus says: „Torrential rain. Flooding.“
1. Anna Maria stands up and confesses God her mistake.
2. She lies down on the floor and regrets.
3. She asks the Lord Jesus for forgiveness.
4. She promises him that she does not want to do that anymore.
He says, "I like you. Goodbye. "
5. Anna Maria gives her life in the hands of God.
6. She asks HIM for guidance: 'Be close and guide me.'
7. She thanks Him for his painful death on the cross and for shedding his precious blood to cleanse her of her sins.
He asks, "Do you want to marry me?"
She replies, "Yes, I want that, if you ask me that. Yes'
8. Anna Maria intercedes:
Forgive those who hear your judgment and turn away proudly, those who do not seek and do not regret. Give everyone the daily bread. Bless the hungry, the thirsty, and never let an empty one go out.
Jesus says, "verse"9. Anna Maria: Holy God, holy strong God, holy immortal God, have mercy on us and the whole world.
"Almost."
Anna Maria has just escaped hell. She asks, 'May I love you?'
Jesus: "Serpent. You may. It is a pattern. Live. Marry."Many Thanks. Amen.
"You're waiting. It is good again. You may. Excuse me."
I apologize. You strict judge. I forgive you. I love you. I challenged you. It suits me right if you threaten me with the hell's punishment of carrying me away with the swollen river. But in your mercy you have forgiven me the punishment and forgiven me. That's a big thank you from me.
"I need you."
I'm ready.
"You are allowed."
Whether I make it to the wedding (becoming one in the spirit) only you know. Nobody knows this except you. You will spare no one, no matter who, who is a sinner."Snake. You deny it too. "No. I accept your judgment. I have committed sins, many sins against your law of love. I admit it. I look for your face and bend down before you to the bottom. I am ashamed of it and hope in your mercy that you are merciful to me and forgive me my sins and accept me again as your child. Take my life in your hands and lead me to eternal life and that I may take part in living in your house in the land of the living, to be one with you and to taste of the tree of life, which you are.Always give me this bread and the fruit of the vine, that it quenches my thirst by the Holy Spirit to guide me.Vision:Anna Maria sees a bar of chocolate. Oh yes, she thinks and wants to grab and enjoy it. Then she sees the tide coming, which she will carry away.This is the growth on the vine, which is cut off when the reaper comes with the sickle. The sin. The wrong desire. Desire is the wild growth that is cut away from the vine and thrown into the river - the wild drive that is cut off and burned in the fire.
„Learn to see. Only those who are the light will have it. GO ON!“

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility