THE SPOILERS

Words from Jesus to Byron Searl 

Jeremiah 12:10-12
10  Many pastors have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness.
11 They have made it desolate, and being desolate it mourneth unto me; the whole land is made desolate, because no man layeth it to heart.
12 The spoilers are come upon all high places through the wilderness: for the sword of the Lord shall devour from the one end of the land even to the other end of the land: no flesh shall have peace.
 

Transcript:
My son, the spoilers I have assigned and placed in the land are now ready to strike! Because of the sin of this nation and its people, the spoilers will wreak havoc on the land! Pastors who have led My Children away from Me will face the wrath of the spoilers!

My son, blindness is on this people, and in this darkness is no light. Sin to them is not sin, but just another thing to adapt to. The people of this nation love sin, just as My people did in Jerusalem before the great slaughter and captivity. They, too, were blind and being led by false prophets and sin-loving pastors. My Remnant were spared in the slaughter and allowed to remain in the land because they heard My voice, prepared their hearts before Me, and followed the true prophets and pastors. Judgement is here now as it was back then, and the people are the same. The Remnant I have chosen are the same. 

My son, so many false prophets are now speaking words that are from pride and sin, not from Me. Many want recognition, many want money, but the worst are the ones that demand worship. The words are twisted with a little truth and a lot of lie. My Remnant, do not follow every voice just because they say, "Thus sayeth the Lord!" Read My Word, confirm what is said with the truth. The spoilers are here to take everything, to bring this sinful nation to a place of repentance. I am allowing this so none will have an excuse when they stand before Me. I have given warning after warning after warning, but only the Remnant heeded and are awake. I AM COMING SOON TO SPOIL THE SPOILERS!!! 

My son, take heed that many will come against My Remnant. The battles you have been in are but practice for the time now! I love you all so very much, but the spoilers are now ready to spoil! Stay in prayer, seek repentance, stay in My Word! I love you. 
Amen. 
Messiah Jesus

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility