Time is Near

Words from Jesus spoken to Byron Searle 

Obadiah 1:15-16
15 For the day of the Lord is near upon all the heathen: as thou hast done, it shall be done unto thee: thy reward shall return upon thine own head. 
16 For as ye have drunk upon my holy mountain, so shall all the heathen drink continually, yea, they shall drink, and they shall swallow down, and they shall be as though they had not been.
Transcript:
My son, the time is near at hand to be led into a new direction. My warnings have stopped, and the judgments have begun. Those in the world will drink from the cup of destruction, and drink it all, they will!!
My son, in the last great world war, hundreds of millions of souls were slain. In the next great world war, billions of souls will be slain! For what, you ask? Billions will perish because man wants to be god. The sinful nature of man wants to still eat of the tree that satan has used as a tool to get man to rebel against Me. This cup of vile filthiness is what appeals to unrepentant man. Many people will fall away from the faith, believing the words of false prophets and the parlor tricks they perform. Did I not say in My Word that in the last days deception will run amok and lead many down the wrong path? That is why I say, STAY IN MY WORD! AND YOU WILL NOT BE DECEIVED!!! PROVE ALL THINGS BY MY WORD! PRAY OVER ALL THINGS! DO NOT BE DECEIVED!!!
My son, many of My Remnant grow impatient for something to happen. I say again, DO NOT BE IN A HURRY TO SEE THE DESTRUCTION, FOR WHEN IT STARTS, IT WILL NOT STOP!!! My Remnant, you must have your house in order, for the time is near at hand! The king of the land is leading many of the people away from the truth. He is a liar, yet My People are believing the LIE! When the dollar dies, so will this nation, and it will be too late to stop the fall!! What was, will be again - there is nothing new under the sun. Hitler was a boy scout compared to the one that is coming who will make war on the saints and overcome them!!! Millions will be billions, blood will flow, and there will be no place to put all the corpses!!! 
My son, I love My People, I love My Body, I love My Remnant, I love the world, but I HATE SIN, AND JUDGMENT IS HERE!!! Continue to sound the alarms! Continue to shout REPENT!!! Continue to pray for the lost! I AM COMING SOON - THE TIME IS NEAR!!!
Messiah Jesus
 

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility