Attack from the South

Anna Maria was seized in the night in the spirit of a wave of slander that deeply disturbed her, confused and denounced her, pervading the whole body, stirring, chopping wedges between him and her, splitting. At first she felt baseless and delivered and the enemy became stronger, provoking.
The South is now attacking - see 'The final round'
Then Anna Maria took the attacker with her heart energy, turned her over once and held her in her heart energy with the power of her awareness as she saw the enemy vanish behind thick fog.

Jesus said, "Ascend" (and he meant Anna Maria) and "descend" (and he meant the attacker).
'My remnant triumphs' (see 'The Final Round') - Christ is a VICTOR - always - powerful in the spirit of His ......

There were many angels at the morning prayer outside on the balcony - a heavenly peace, such a deep blue sky, not a cloud.
Jesus says, "For thousands of years ...."
A female cluttering spirit in the heavens .... "Cobra"
From Min. 4:17 You raise me up

Revelation 12: 7-10
7 And a fight broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon. And the dragon fought and his angels,
8 And he did not win, and their place was not found in heaven.
9 And the great dragon, the old serpent, which is called Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world, was cast out. He was thrown to earth, and his angels were thrown with him.
10 And I heard a great voice that spoke in heaven: Now has the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God become and the power of his Christ; for the accuser of our brothers and sisters has fallen, who accused them day and night before our God.

See MY MOTHERMARIA & HER ROLE IN THE CHURCH AND AS THE MOTHER OF THE CHRISTIANS ❤️ Love Letter from Jesus
Quote: 'Lord, why did you make that flower so delicate, so tender, such a perfect shade of lavender, so irresistible — and right in front of my nose so I wouldn’t miss it?'
(Jesus) "Do you really want Me to answer that question — or are you just complaining to justify yourself?" 

 From the Gospel of Perfect Life (From notes 14 + 29) - quote:
The children of this eon marry and are married, but the children of a future eon will neither marry nor be married; for they will be like angels ... when two will be one, and the outside as the inside, and the masculine with the feminine together neither masculine nor feminine.
About the male and female in the divine:
When Christ wanted to come to earth to the people, the Father God chose a mighty power in heaven called Michael, and entrusted Christ to her care. And the power came into the world and was called Mary. (Hebrew Gospel, quoted from Michaelis)
Immediately my mother, the Holy Spirit, took me by a hair ** and carried me away to the great mountain Thabor ***.The divine power is nonspecific.

Jesus had told me: Mary was a man. She was only a woman on the outside.
Cf. this EBook "HOSTA" by Anna Maria Hosta - quote
07/24/2017
"I need a worthy representative of the family on earth."
"Syrians. Essenes. Arabs. "
Ah yes. I read about it.
"You also. She was a man. Internally. She was just a woman on the outside .... '

See also EBook of Anna Maria Hosta, Regency over the peoples p. 244
from .... 'Decade' ....... (gather - collect) .........

.. The indignation is here! ...
Son of Man, open the gates of Heaven, prepare to shout! Michael, take up the trumpet, prepare to sound! My people, come out from among them! All peoples of the earth, prepare to meet The One and Only True God! For this world is Mine, and I shall do as I please! The earth is My footstool, and I shall reign in My strength! And no more shall My name be polluted among the nations!  ... .. Source:  MY WORD SHALL GO OUT & THE HARVEST SHALL COME IN ❤️ TRUMPET CALL OF GOD 


My Rhema for you...
25. I have changed everything for My new manifestation, both the places and means of communication, in order to destroy the ignorance, the confusion, and the misinterpretation that has been given to My previous revelations. Just as the sun appears in the East, and is seen at its zenith at midday, only later to be seen as it hides itself in the West, so the light of My Spirit came from time to time from East to West, so that you do not limit My grandeur and My power to places, to men, or to races.
26. Although only a few have listened to My teachings, it is sufficient because tomorrow they will offer testimony to their brethren. I know that if I were to summon everyone, the majority would not listen, because they are too occupied with their daily tasks. They would deny Me and prevent men of good will from listening to Me.
27. In these humble places where I manifest Myself, I am allowing the seed of My doctrine to germinate. I have united those with simple hearts into groups. After they are free from their everyday responsibilities, I speak to them of love, of the eternal, of the spirit, and of true human and spiritual values. I have made them perceive life through their conscience and not through their physical senses.
28. I refer to these individuals as My disciples. Since they were poor and not acknowledged by their brethren, they experienced great satisfaction when I summoned them. They resurrected to a new life and rejoiced at My teaching. Since the Lord has given them his revelations and has shown them the path of love, they strongly believe that they can help their brethren.
29. Some will reject and ridicule them because they call themselves disciples of Jesus. But truly I tell you, that in spite of that rejection and ridicule, they will continue being My disciples.
30. Humanity is waiting for Me to summon it. Although man lacks faith, He is waiting for Christ to tell him: “Arise and walk”.
31. “There are many on earth who are spiritually dead, blind, ill, and abandoned. Those who suffer physically or spiritually are more sensitive to My presence; therefore, I will summon them first. Those on earth who are materially rich, powerful, and great believe that they do not need Me. What can Christ give them if they have everything? Can he, perhaps, give them spiritual gifts or a place in eternity? They are not interested in those things”.
32. That is why during this Era I have chose to manifest My doctrine to those who are suffering spiritually and physically. I know that those individuals are seeking Me and want to find Me. It is natural for them to feel My presence when I begin to manifest Myself to humanity during this time.
Read the whole Message here... 
 
4. TEACHING THROUGH THE DIVINE MANIFESTATION ❤️ THE THIRD TESTAMENT ❤️ From Jesus Christ

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility