OPEN YOUR HEART !!


Matthew 7:7
Make a request, and it will be answered; what you are searching for you will get; give the sign, and the door will be open to you.
Matthew 7:8
Because to everyone who makes a request, it will be given; and he who is searching will get his desire, and to him who gives the sign, the door will be open.

Imagine, you are in distress. You long to be loved and wait for a sign, but you do not get an answer. You feel overlooked, declined, rejected and only disappointed. And the need for affection grows in you, becomes an urge, and brings you into a crisis of despair. And you ask yourself, why does nobody love me?
And one day you give it up and turn inward - to your heart.
You're tired of hoping that someone will compassionately turn to you and love you. You are tired of constantly resisting and being disappointed.
You've already discovered that you have a friend who is always with you and has the right answer to all of your questions. YOUR  HEART.
You dare the big litter. In the spirit you turn to your heart. You imagine a gate that is still closed. Humble and modest, you approach this door. You sit down near the door and feel how you are doing there. Maybe you still doubt, maybe you need more time. You may feel the scent of rose tendrils around the door. This awakens trust in you and confidence. You get the courage to approach the door carefully. And then – YOU  JUST  KNOCK. You have done it. You knocked.
Now you are curious. In great expectation. What will happen now? Will the door open.  From the inside. There is nothing you can do. Only wait.
You sit down modestly and humbly again and watch what happens in you. You are patient and wait. You just wait.
For me, 2006 this is, what happened when I knocked.

About half a day or one day I had to wait. It was in a holiday seminar in Tuscany with the Commune. When we gathered in the evening, a heavy, single gust of wind ripped open the heavy wooden door of the seminar room and a gust of wind swept in. At that moment I had the feeling that a door had just opened inside of me and a lot of light was pouring in. And I knew - now the door of my heart is open. And inwardly I went in. I lay down devoutly on the floor in front of the inner fire. I could see the inner fire in my mind and I was allowed to ask it all if I needed an answer and got the right answers. From then on, the door was always open and I always found comfort and peace there, no matter what happened on the outside.
Over time, the inner fire changed, the inner space. At first the inner space was still dark, only in the light of the flame was there bright light and warmth. The longer I stayed there, the brighter the room became until it was finally dissolved and I myself became a fire outside in the open air. There was no limit and the inner fire was in me and I was in it. The inner fire and I were one.

 Today I see: The inner fire, the torch is embedded in water. It holds a child in his arms. That's how the Holy Spirit was born.
Then I see the figure of Jesus in the inner water. The inner fire is Jesus.
 And he speaks in me: "Come along, follow me."
Yes. I follow you. "Only you are the Lord", it answers in me.

 Jesus: "You see, I've had this plan for a very long time."
Yes, Jesus, now I can see it.
"The Wind" ... (that was 12 years ago) ... that's what you were ... it is thinking in me.

I also had a vision in that seminar 12 years ago:
I saw myself as a white sailboat glide gently straight towards the sun on the horizon.

For the Father will come to earth and build his great Kingdom of Peace after the great cleansing.
 
Chapter 55. PURIFICATION OF THE EARTH & HUMANITY IN THE JUDGMENT ❤️ THE THIRD TESTAMENT ❤️ From Jesus Christ 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnWeRdlli0g&list=PL73-eEs6JmCvAOY1ifg86rr4hrb_XCM6p

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility