RACING DOWNHILL

Words of Jesus spoken to Byron Searle!

I Samuel 8:5-7
5 And said unto him, Behold, thou art old, and they sons walk not in the ways: now make us a king to judge us like all the nations. 
6 But the thing displeased Samuel, when they said, Give us a king to judge us. And Samuel prayed unto the Lord. 
7 And the Lord said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them.

Transcript:
My son, I heard the cries and prayers of My children, saying, Give us a king! Give us a king that thinks as we do and will do our will! I have answered that cry with a man whose heart is as yours. You, My Children, are stiff-necked, and your hearts are not after My heart. I have given you a king, a reflection of your hearts. My rebellious children, all you desire is to please the flesh and to reflect a lying image. You puff yourselves up with haughty attitudes and vanities. Have I not shown you in My Word to be humble - washing the dirty stinking feet of a stranger? But you, My self-righteous children, do not have time to be humble!

My son, this nation and all the people are racing downhill to judgment. The kick-off event is the top of the hill, and it will be all downhill from there. My children, you will learn humility when all is taken away. You will learn to share and serve others at that time. 

My son, as My children have been lax in reading My Word, soon they will have plenty of time. Where they have refused to seek Me but trusted the king they elected, soon the king will be gone, and they will seek Me. Nothing changes - ancient people, modern people. Only the technology changes, but the people are exactly the same in their hearts.  Men want to wage wars, women want to care for children. Poor people then are the same as poor people now. Rich people then are the same as rich people now - LOST!!!

My son, what I am saying is even though times have changed, the people's hearts remain the same. Only repentance can change the heart. Only crying out for forgiveness can change lives. Soon it will be too late! The world is racing downhill to judgment!!!

My Remnant, take your eyes off this world and fix your eyes on Me! Pray daily, read My Word, seek My direction for your life! I AM COMING SOON, AND I AM THE ONE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HILL!!! I love you all very much. Love one another. Amen.

Messiah Jesus

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility