WE DESERVE THIS

Words from Jesus spoken to Byron Searle
Jeremiah 13:15-21
15  Hear ye, and give ear; be not proud: for the Lord hath spoken. 
16 Give glory to the Lord your God, before he cause darkness, and before your feet stumble upon the dark mountains, and, while ye look for light, he turn it into the shadow of death, and make it gross darkness. 
17 But if ye will not hear it, my soul shall weep in secret places for your pride; and mine eye shall weep sore, and run down with tears, because the Lord's flock is carried away captive. 
18 Say unto the king and to the queen, Humble yourselves, sit down: for your principalities shall come down, even the crown of your glory. 
19 The cities of the south shall be shut up, and none shall open them: Judah shall be carried away captive all of it, it shall be wholly carried away captive. 
20 Lift up your eyes, and behold them that come from the north: where is the flock that was given thee, thy beautiful flock? 
21 What wilt thou say when he shall punish thee? for thou hast taught them to be captains, and as chief over thee: shall not sorrows take thee, as a woman in travail?

Transcript:
My son, I hear your cries of "We deserve this judgment!" and you have said well. This prideful and sinful nation of stiff-necked people will have judgment. Even though My prophets have warned and warned of My coming judgments, still no one hears. 

My son, you cry out for revival to come to this nation, you cry out for the church to wake up and get hot, you cry out for the forgiveness of sin and repent for the sins of a nation, but I tell you revival will NOT come, repentance of sin will NOT happen, and the lukewarm church will NOT wake up UNTIL I BRING JUDGMENT DOWN! Judgement of this nation has begun, yet there is no repentance! The king of this nation is full of lies like his father, and he will be brought down!  The enemies I have chosen to come against this nation are waiting for a moment in time to bring on a swift attack, a surprise attack without provocation, which will bring the once-mighty nation down on her knees!

My son, this nation and her people deserve judgement, for without it many would continue to serve the idols that they worship. Even though judgment will rip this nation apart, My Remnant that I have called out and up will be mighty and lead the last Great Harvest! Many in My body will wake up! Many lukewarm will become hot! Revival will be nowhere, yet everywhere! I love My people, but you deserve judgement to break you, so I can fix you!!!

My son, continue to focus on Me, and only Me, and I will move you where I want you. I am coming soon to heal those that deserve judgement. I love you My people. Stay in My Word and do not be deceived. Stay in prayer and hear My direction. Stay in repentance to keep yourself holy before Me. YOU DESERVE JUDGMENT, BUT I WILL BRING SALVATION!!!
Amen. 
Messiah Jesus 

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility