Consumption

Words of  Jesus, spoken to Byron Searle

Zephaniah 1:2-3
2 I will utterly consume all things from off the land, saith the Lord. 
3 I will consume man and beast; I will consume the fowls of the heaven, and the fishes of the sea, and the stumbling blocks with the wicked; and I will cut off man from off the land, saith the Lord. 

Transcript:
My son, the day of Great Consumption is upon this nation. While the world relishes the sin they play with, this nation has now stepped across the line, and I will consume all things this nation and her people hold dear. I will consume the money that people worship more than Me. I will consume the land that people build on. I will consume the food that people worship. I will consume the light since the people love darkness so much. I will consume everything that people hold dear because they have not and will not repent!!!

My son, this people I speak of are stiff-necked, and their hearts think only of sin continually. Even those who call themselves by My Name wallow in sin with no reproach! All these people have now taken the spirit of rebellion as their god, just as their king has shown them. Pride and selfishness are the fruits this king produces, not humility and graciousness.
All those who say this king has blessed this land are blind and dumb. He has not blessed anything! Only I can bless nations that truly repent and turn from their wicked ways! He has not called on Me to forgive him for sins, and he has not called on Me for direction of this nation! The king is still taking bad advice from people who seek to destroy this nation and Israel!

My son, consumption has begun. The land is not yielding food as in past years. The consumption of air has been in progress by polluting it with chemicals. Consumption of life has increased to the most ever recorded. Consumption of the natural affections of man and woman has increased because of reprobate man with man and woman with woman. I ASK THAT ALL REPENT FOR THE SINS OF THIS NATION, BUT ONLY A FEW WILL TRULY REPENT!!! I hear those prayers and forgive. I love you My Children - I HATE THE SIN YOU LOVE!!!

I AM COMING SOON, AND I AM A CONSUMING FIRE!!! REPENT NOW! REPENT NOW BEFORE YOU ARE CONSUMED!!!

Messiah Jesus 

Source:  https://byronsearle.blogspot.com/2018/08/consumption.html

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility