Heads up! God is accelerating the New Earth !!

Words given from Jesus to Anna Maria Hosta. 

God is accelerating the New Earth. Disturbances are a bypassing product, only a few minutes!! 
The quakes I recorded in Alaska yesterday are meaningless. The north has another meaning. It's about the tsunamis in the Pacific and the Atlantic, Jesus says.
I have disconnected and even lights are created as long as you do not go away. (from meditation). Vehicle. Douzens.
My heart is knocking loudly. That is why I can see that He is present.
Evidence is not going to return blank, he continues.
A heat wave rises in my head.
The Deep State rumbles massively against me now. Hit.
Excuse me. I want to strengthen myself in you.
Abandon me hour. Let me do this again.
Excuse me. Medium depart.
NO!
 North of India, let me tell you, I bear New Land, landslides, massive cracks, sinkholes on the floor.
Kopoho also on Hawaii.
The evidence: New, fertilized land is created.
At the chinese also. 
Part of the new - phantastic. A fissure creates that too what I do. 
It will also happen elsewhere; it will be filled with new seeds and fertilizer. Let me do this every day. I have been waiting so long.
YES. 
A fissure creates new earth; it opens up the earth.  Landfall on a river creates more land drying up the river. A tsunami overflow basically is to restruct and build new up. Tons of lava flow, the atmosphere collapsing brings forth dozens of new types of plants. Ash clouds form humus. The heat is a birthplace for unknown species.
Famine looks like extinction.
Evidence: new births. (See Africa's high birth rates)
The pacific bear a route. (Ring of fire), which represent Me. 
The geyser will form a better land. Traffic is not necessary. Declare, Union with me is all what is needed for the species. 
 I have to remove the Deep State and ban it for a long time. Exception to the people. They know that it will become better sooner or later.
The North is the anchor, worth to go higher.
Let me feel your heart predict the throne with me, the prediction to entertain me to stabilize the new world. Alarm sounds to shock. The people are anxious. They will be transformed. Nobody will die except the sinful ones.
This is true. There are hardly any casualties in the natural events.
Alarm. He has to wake the sleeping so that they become aware of what is happening. The lake of sins must be closed down.  One year, so to speak. It's the highlight now.
Severe flooding, hail, storms, it all adds to that, to deploy the new seed. The worms are helping to dig up the new earth. 
Do welcome that. Agriculture will come back in a typical, meaningful way, but it is not the same everywhere.
In Hawaii, a different vegetation will emerge. The former land will set it's new culture on devastating magma - fresh and new. The world refresh, renew in all kinds of species and genera to the joy of the god-like people. The natural disasters will open up all kind of new species. It works like a catalysator for the coming. Shelter is not needed. The school will be the nature. The church will be the open heart and the union with the creator. The infinite plan of God to live on earth himself in every single being.

Europes natural disasters follow the same path. The changes in the orbit as well do so.
The islands - it is the Antichrist. They are hiding there. That's why the islands are so badly affected.
Netherands also.
Fish does not fit anymore.You will eat salad and seaweed. 
 
Greenland becomes habitatable. 
Communicate on this region tomorrow. Have a nice day with me. 
Yes. Thank you, father, for all you are doing for us. What can I tell you. Represent you. Nothing more can I do. Amen. 
 
For your better understanding please watch this video:


 
 


Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility