The vents are boiling the crack is widening

Aug 24, 2019, 3:32 AM 
M Goss

As I knelt down in prayer and supplication, I was urged to get up, cover my head and write what was being shown and the words that followed.
I began to see the the hot boiling bubbles on the ocean floor coming up from the crack/seperation/rift…I have been shown this before, and it is located off of the North West Coast of the US…the crack/seperation/rift is very long.
After being shown this I heard;
THE VENTS ARE BOILING THE CRACK IS WIDENING
Oh children,
oh children, why do you rejoice when the time of mourning has begun?
Cry out, cry out… for the cup is full!!!
The indignation has begun.
Your world is changing can’t you see the cries have reached heaven. The cleansing has begun not by your will but by mine it will be done.Watch and see watch and see watch and see.
THE NAME ABOVE EVERY OTHER NAME
ELOHIM ADONAI
I AM THAT I AM
https://444prophecynews.com/the-vents-are-boiling-the-crack-is-widening-m-goss/ 

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility