How will it be IF HE COMES ??



8/28/2019 at 0:00 (midnight)
A.M. was awakened at midnight by Jesus. He said:
"One more week. Parents ... just talk about it ... so that the other one can not ... "
The tone in which Jesus said that was unusually cold or repressed.
"Tonight, fire, rioting ... then you will know."
It sounded so angry that she shuddered.
A.M.  got scared and was seized with unrest. She requested confirmation with a Rhema and received this:
Desolations are determined… And great Want for My Beloved Children
8/18/06 From The Lord, Our God and Savior – The Word of The Lord Spoken to Timothy, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear
This did not reassure her, on the contrary, and so she decided to solicit a love letter from Jesus by chance and got:
Jesus says : The world will mourn and The Bride will dance, as my judgement falls
A.M. could not sleep anymore and stayed awake. Only towards morning she finally fell asleep and canceled the morning prayer. She was scared and did not understand why Jesus spoke so angry to her. When she woke up, she noticed how she was vibrating inside, but she was silent and just lay there. She did not want to hear his voice.
9:30 am
A.M.  meant to understand why Jesus was so angry with her and thought that it was because she and others commented on his coming yesterday on Facebook about his nature, so he is bitter. He is not used to her writing her own opinion about him. Is that why he puts fire and rioting over her? What a pain. Woe. Woe.  A.M. has to cry.
It burns in her eyes, in her stomach, in her throat like fire. Sweat is on her forehead.

She thinks: I'm so badly prepared when HE COMES
at midnight, at an hour when I did not suspect it and – I  SLEEP,
because I'm too committed to temporal matters, rather than divine ones.

"Stay!"
I got provoked to anger by you.
"Who could shake up you and shake you on this holiday?"
"I do love you!"
Now you want to give me hope again, when I have none at all. You already love me, but I do not like you at the moment. YOU ... you can shake up me and shake me, you just do it, my eyes open and I see myself in a mirror, which you hold out to me.
"A Martha!"
Martha stands for the world. That's why you said to me in the garden, "Pick!"
as if you wanted to say, why it all, it does not help, if you are not a Mary, I can not take you, if you have lost your soul to the world. Martha is in vain. Fertilizer is her. Now I know.
I'm already in the middle of the spiritual fire and in my thoughts, in my stomach, in my head, in my throat it burns me. The hut ... it burns.
The fire, the riot, they are in me, not out there .... IF HE COMES !!
I already understood that.
Jesus says:
"In my mind you feel strong, but when it rumbles ..."
Oh, that's what you're after, yes, what's in us then. That has been my question for a long time without an answer - what happens in us when it starts to rumble? Will we then be angry, harsh - for God?
"Now you are no longer angry with me!"
No, because now I understand what you want to tell me. Now I can talk to you again, instead of spitting like a volcano, what that means: fire, rioting ... and then to know.
That was our topic yesterday: How you will come, secretly or publicly?
You come in secret, to each one individually, WHEN YOU COME and then you will hold up to everyone the mirror in which everyone will see the state of their own character and will know themselves, whether he is a Martha (loving the world) or a Mary ( humble, loving you).
For A.M. is not a holiday today.
She sways back and forth between rage and tears running down her cheeks without drying up.
Only in the evening, when she knows no more refuge than to retire to her own heart room, where she hopes to get an answer (after the fire and rioting have not been there in the evening), she succeeds to calm down and she gets the following Answer:
The heart spills gold over her and says:
"Lots of vitality and joy ... no relationship."
(Lucida means gold)
"Sorry that's coming all down on you, the hell.
Wallflower stays seated.
Does it not surprise you that they all avoid you?
Kickeriki - the cock runs after each skirt.
Towel thrown, service acknowledged. (No prayer hour today)
Should he worship himself,
always based on reciprocity.
It is even GOOD that you have Joseph,
because he – Jesus - would completely forget you.
A.M. mentally sees a bouquet of white flowers
A bouquet of white flowers,
such we give to the celebration of the day,
when someone returns home.
If you are fine,
will you live long!
And drink a lot of water! "

Beloved brothers and sisters!
Now we know how He cometh, IF HE COMES.
He comes shouting at midnight and gives us our character mirror.
Our outer body (Martha, world) will mourn, cry.
Our heart, the bride (Mary, love, humility) will dance and rejoice.
Therefore he always says:  
Prepare your heart, because the outer body sleeps, but the heart, the mind / soul is awake.
Learn to enter your heart and interrogate it because there the lamp is burning with the oil that Jesus gives us in his Word and with his love. Because in our heart, which is love, Jesus lives and waits for us, so we have to enter our hearts.
This can be learned by letting go of the world and by allowing the mind to concentrate and listen inward, to the voice of God speaking to us in our hearts.

A Facebook friend had posted the following article to the persecuted church in China and this has given rise to worrying about how Jesus will come when HE COMES !! Jesus himself has A.M. shown how it will be when HE COMES !!

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility