The Door !!

Words from Jesus to Byron Searle
John 10:7-10
7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the eheep did not hear them.
9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
Revelation 3:20
Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
Transcript:
My son, I AM THE DOOR, and all who go in to the door find rest. There are many doors that present themselves to My Children. Some doors open unto blessings, some open to more testing and trials. 
Everyone MUST remember that I place the doors in your path. They are there for a purpose - to slow you down, to allow you to seek My direction for your life. 
Sometimes when given a choice, and My Child does not seek Me, the wrong door is chosen. This door could open to a tragedy in their life - someone may pass away, someone could lose their job, someone's child could go out into the world. These doors present the opportunity for Me to work MIRACLES in your life if you seek Me on what to do and where to turn. I will direct you by My Holy Spirit to My Word for directions on WHAT to do and HOW to pray.
My son, many of My Children pray, but they pray amiss, and I cannot move on those prayers. My Holy Spirit will guide you in ALL things - that includes HOW to pray. When you are not sure, pray in the Spirit, for He knows WHAT to pray. 
My Children, as the Judgments intensify, it will be IMPERATIVE that you all know HOW and WHAT to pray!! The doors in your lives will seem like TOO MANY ALL AT ONCE, but pray which door should I open first.
My son, soon the world will ERUPT IN FIRE, and many people will only have one door to open - Death!! If their hearts are right with Me, the door will open to Eternal Bliss! If their hearts are far from Me, the door will open to Eternal Separation! 
My Children, the door to Eternal Bliss is easy to open. Repent, ask for forgiveness of sin, and come follow Me. I will come into your heart and make you a new creation. My Holy Spirit will fill you, and you will be led in a new direction. Come, follow Me now while you still have a choice!
My son, many doors are now opening. WAR IS COMING to the world and America!! My Children have gotten fat and lazy, but soon they will feel My Hand of Judgement and be presented the Door of Choice! Read My Word and get in shape, or stay fat and lazy a nd perish!

I AM telling you now, My People, YOUR HEARTS ARE NOT READY, and MANY will stand before Me saying, "Lord Lord, didn't we do this and this in your name?" I will say, "Depart from Me! I knew you not!"
My son, I AM THE DOOR, and no man comes to the Father except by Me. ALL are welcome to come to the door, but FEW will come in. In these last days, MANY will turn from the door and walk away into the world. Those My heart aches for, knowing that by My death, I set them free, yet they walk away from life eternal that I give to them as a gift. 
I AM COMING VERY SOON, and I will open the door and gather all My Children to the greatest feast ever in all the world!! 
Tell My Children to keep their hearts in order, stay in My Word daily, stay in prayer daily, and pray that the Holy Spirit lead and guide you in all truth!!  Be not deceived by the lying king nor his prophets!! 
I love you! 
Amen. 
Messiah Jesus

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility