Life of the World



As A.M. on Saturday, 8.24.2019 lifted out the mud of the garden pond with the net, the Spirit said:
"Angle"
She went with the net under the leaves of the water lily and ....
Had a seemingly dead little golden fish in the net. That made her very sad and again she wondered why. Why??
As she was about to carry the fish away, she saw that it moved his beak slightly, that it was still alive. She left it in the net and in a shallow spot in the water. She watched it for a while and heard the Spirit say:
“You were so good to me!”
A.M. was deeply touched and said three times:
I love you. You are so beautiful, your skin shines like gold in the sun. You're going to a good place now.
The little fish seemed to come to life. It fidgeted in the net, trying to get some air, wiggled its tail and wanted to swim. It was lying on its side, did not get upright.
Later, as A.M. went home and the fish still moved, she dismissed it from the net.
She did not know if she would find it alive again when she will returned to the garden soon.
In the evening she went back to the garden and when she arrived, the little fish swam again and ate algae from the edge of the pond like the others. It came to her, full of confidence, and stayed there to be near her.
8.25.2019 at 0:50 am
The mind says
"It's your mother who prevents you from loving me."
A.M. something is clear. Her mother always obstructs her in the way, so that she can not live, develop, or unfold. From the Beyond, she still does the same with her as she did on Earth:
To interfere - to prevent her from being who she is - to be able to grow - to be 'able to work inwardly'.
There are at least 4 women in whom this spirit is effective against her.
Prayer:
Lord Jesus, send to me your holy angels with chains that bind the spirit of pride, envy, resentment, division in me, in my mind / soul.
I forgive –
I forgive them.
Take away these evil spirits and send me the spirit of humility, mercy, love and peace. Take your eyes me, Lord Jesus. Amen.

From The Book of True Life - Volume VII -  Teaching 187 - verses 3 - 6
3. I have come to save you as I did in the Second Era. I say to those who want to follow me, Take your cross and follow my footsteps. The cross is one of humility, love, charity, renunciation, and sacrifice. Whoever takes his cross knows the path that he will need to follow. I have never deceived anyone by telling him that my path is filled with roses, because I want my soldiers to follow me through love and faith.
4. I know that, after revealing the truth of my doctrine to my children, those who will follow me will be faithful and sincere in each of their deeds. There will not be any paid servants among my faithful servants, only hard working disciples and unselfish followers.
5. If someone uses this divine work for a selfish and unrighteous purpose, he is a traitor and his conscience would be his own judge.
6. You have a painful and sad example of one of my disciples from the Second Era. You must avoid his mistakes and attempt not to imitate him. After having been my faithful child it would be unjust for someone to depart attempting to conceal his stained spirit, as Judas did when he left my disciples and me. Judas realized that he was unworthy of remaining among those who were going to sacrifice their lives offering testimony of the truth as revealed by the Divine Master. Those who followed me during that period did so because of the love for my cause. Today, I also want those who pursue my doctrine to follow me, but not to be motivated by selfish interests nor a fear of my justice. I want you to be inspired by love for your brethren, because then you would truly be loving your Divine Father and fulfilling his will.

As A.M. today comes to the garden with her husband, she sees it immediately. The goldfish is no longer alive. It lies dead under a lily pad, only the little head looks out. Sadly, she fishes it out and takes it away.
A.M. later brings her husband back to his job site and while driving she asks heavenly father:
We need to talk.
He replies:
"Midnight!"
How confused I am, father, one thing I know:
We are all God's property and He has the right
to do with each one of us what he likes.
"You are very wise!"

8.26.2019 at 0:25 am

A.M. wakes up from sleep and the mind says
"Do you want ..? After shocks "
Yes. Come over.
 "You have no idea ... the new ... The Shack  .... In Frankfurt you would almost have been nibbled ... Maria, she was alone, in the midst of violent criminals ... the Romans ... Pontius Pilate .. "
Jesus, you can tell, how .... Concerned you are ... how it breaks out of you.
"Sleeping in ... friendly ... well done"
A.M. dug up an area in the garden on Saturday and was so exhausted that she slept well until Sunday at half past eight and her husband had made breakfast.
"She was too young when she received me ... Monastery schoolgirl .... You are married ... still he is fond of you ... romantic ... no Satan ... leave it to him, you can do that too ... "
May one ? You said that's just for you.
"Single ... she was single ... the heir.
The outer shape ... castrated ... stay where you are ... steadily progressing ... climbing. "
"Barren."
A.M. in 2018, the ovaries were surgically removed because of a large cyst.
Her husband is barren too.
Father, was that really you who spoke to me:
'If you leave him, I'll leave her.'
Or was that the tempter?
That was my question, that's what I wanted to hear from you ...
At your behest I stay where I am.
"The fish ... it's the food ... it makes them carnal .... Offspring... not of those. "
A few weeks ago, two of the goldfish in the pond suddenly disappeared without a trace. The mosquito larvae were getting countless  in the pond. That's why A.M. and her husband bought goldfish again. There were only very young ones and they took 6 fish and gave them to the remaining two in the pond. At first they were all harmonious with each other. Then A.M. saw that a big one with a small goldfish cuddled. 'In the morning a goldfish lay dead in the pond.  That was two times. A.M. was sad and wondered, why is it?
Her husband said the small fish are far too small to endure the harsh winter. They need better food to eat winter bacon. He bought fish food with crayfish in it, etc.
The fish loved this food. But they changed. Yesterday a big red goldfish hit a young goldfish ... they did not do that before. Presumably, the big goldfish have killed the young ones, because they are not their own offspring. Three of the offspring are still left - how long will they be there? A.M.  does not want to give them any more of the new food. And there are enough algae in the pond that they prefer to eat anyway.

We praise your death,
we believe that you live,
we hope you come in glory
Come, O Lord, stay with us,
Come, O Lord, life of the world.

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility