I am pressing hard

Words from Jesus to Byron Searle
Jeremiah 50:35-38
35 A sword is upon the Chaldeans, saith the Lord, and upon the inhabitants of Babylon, and upon her princes, and upon her wise men.
36 A sword is upon the liars; and they shall dote: a sword is upon her mighty men; and they shall be dismayed.
37 A sword is upon their horses, and upon their chariots, and upon all the mingled people that are in the midst of her; and they shall become as women: a sword is upon her treasures; and they shall be robbed.
38 A drought is a upon her waters; and they shall be dried up: for it is the land of graven images, and they are mad upon their idols.
Transcript:
My son, My Children seem to think that I have held back My hand -- that the Sword of My Fierce Anger has been put back in the sheath. IT HAS NOT! My anger against his vile nation has gotten hotter!
They say, "But you are a God of Love!"  I AM THAT I AM, and My love for a Nation of reprobates is strong! My judgment is to bring all back to Me! If I did not correct My Children, they would be spoiled and of no good!!
My son, I said before that the violence of man will grow worse and worse until the Days of Noah will seem like a picnic in the park. READ MY WORD!! The Days of Noah were exceedingly violent! Men killed men for fun and food! The blood cried out to Me for vengeance, just as the blood is crying out to Me now! I sent the flood to erase all life on this World -- I will send fire next!!
I have warned by My watchmen and prophets through dreams and visions of the Great Fire that will destroy this Nation first, then the rest of the world.  This Fire will remove all those who walk in sin, and that includes THOSE OF MY HOUSE that walk in willful sin. I will cleanse My House of ALL sin, idolatry, and fornication! I WILL PRESS HARD against those who have slandered and mocked those I have appointed to WAKE UP MY HOUSE!! 
I say now, REPENT!! Call upon Me to forgive you of sin! Repent now!! I say turn to Me for your salvation! I AM THAT I AM, and I will hear you and cleanse your heart!
My son, the violence you see now upon this Nation will grow worse and worse. Fear will keep many people locked in houses. I have said, Prepare your house, and be ready at all times to be standing before Me! Repent of sin immediately, and turn from it! Always have a pure heart! 
My Children, go back and search the words I have given My watchmen. I have said to watch China, for the dragon is now on a War Footing!  I said to watch India and Pakistan, for brother will fight brother, and neither will win. There will be more death in that War than the Great Second War!
My son, I love My Children, but I hate the sin they stay in!! MY SWORD WILL CUT THE SIN AWAY and change the hearts of those who want to serve Me!!
Many of My Children will have their EYES OPENED and WILL SEE CLEARLY FOR THE FIRST TIME!! Many have been deceived and led astray by false dreams they say are from Me, but they are not! These people lead multitudes away from the truth to believe the lies planted by deceiving and lying spirits. 
In My Word, I spoke to Jeremiah and said, Let not your prophets and your diviners, that be in the midst of you, deceive you, neither hearken to your dreams, which YOU cause to be dreamed. (Jeremiah 29:8)
My son, I say this to warn My People -- many false prophets, dreamers and diviners are aplenty! Be not deceived by them! STAY IN MY WORD, PRAY CONTINUALLY, AND REPENT DAILY!!  
I LOVE YOU, AND I AM COMING SOON WITH MY SWORD AND WITH POWER!!!
Amen. 
Lord Jesus

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility