The fallen ones - Byron Searle

2 Peter 2:4
For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;
Jude verse 6
And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment  of the great day.

2 Corinthians 11:14-15
14 And no marvel;  for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Transcript:
My son, the Fallen Ones are very much awake and moving throughout the world. They have power over men and animals. They lead men to do heinous acts and governments to go to war. They are pure evil and have strength from Satan himself. 
These Fallen Ones can be very deceptive - impersonating an Angel of Light. They lead many of My Children away because they (My Children) do not know My Word nor discern what is being said or taught.
Many are being led away into Captivity of the Law. I died as the FINAL SACRIFICE FOR ALL OF MAN'S SINS, yet many of My Body are supporting those who call themselves Jews, but are not, and are of the synagogue of Satan! The Fallen Ones direct their paths!
My son, the Fallen Ones hate mankind, for you are created in the Father's image. They hate the Father, and they hate mankind so much, they want to destroy all! The Fallen Ones take pleasure in death, blood, violence, ALL things against God! They enjoy killing and torture, especially the innocent ones inside and outside the womb! The men that perform abortions are possessed by a Fallen One! 
There are tens of thousands of Fallen Ones here now. Many are locked up in darkness under the Earth, awaiting judgment. The worst four are locked up in the River Euphrates until the time of God's choosing to release them. WOE to mankind when they are released! !!
My son, the Fallen Ones possess the many false prophets and teachers that lead My Children away from the Truth. They teach and prophesy a word that tickles the ears and does not allow My Holy Spirit to convict the hearts of men. These liars prey on the weak and those who are not grounded solidly on the Rock. They rob and steal from God by using the gifts My Children give in offerings for selfish pleasures. 

The Fallen Ones direct all those that are leading the rebellions throughout the world. HEAR ME NOW, My Children!! The riots, the murders, the wars are going to continue to get worse and worse!! DO NOT BE SURPRISED WHEN THESE EVENTS HAPPEN -- BE PREPARED!! Have your house in order!! 

The Fallen Ones are behind the New World Order, the Mark of the Beast System, the Noahide Laws -- ALL TO KILL THOSE I HAVE CHOSEN!!!
My son, tell My Children TO NOT BE IN FEAR, FOR THESE THINGS MUST BE!! They have been spoken for ages so that YOU IN THESE LAST DAYS WILL BE READY AND NOT BE TAKEN BY SURPRISE!! 
 HAVE DEFEATED THE FALLEN ONES, AND THEIR END IS COMING SOON!!! 

My Children, depend on Me!! Lean on Me!! Give Me ALL your burdens, and I will take them and give you peace in these troubled times!! Repent of sin in your lives!! Follow Me and My Word, and I will lead and guide you through ALL that is coming!! Trust in Me to protect you and your family!! Have faith that I will do ALL I promised!!

I love you all very much, but the Fallen Ones are here, and YOU MUST STAY ON YOUR KNEES IN PRAYER!!! Our battle is NOT flesh and blood, but against the Fallen Ones in the spirit!! 
Amen. 
Lord Jesus

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility