Sending the Sword

Posted: 05 Aug 2019 06:30 AM PDT
Jeremiah 29:17-18
17 Thus saith the Lord of hosts; Behold, I will send upon them the sword, the famine, and the pestilence, and I will make them like vile figs, that cannot be eaten, they are so evil.
18 And I will persecute them with the sword,  with the famine, and with the pestilence, and will deliver them to be removed to all the kingdoms of the earth, to be a curse, and an astonishment, and an hissing, and a reproach, among all the nations whither I have driven them:

Transcript:
My son, I have been patient and long-suffering to a stiff-necked people who mock and ridicule My true watchmen and prophets. I have seen the hearts of those who have slandered and hated My true voices. I say unto you now -- I AM SENDING THE SWORD!!!

This SWORD will bring with it DEATH and DESTRUCTION of a once-great land -- a land that worshiped Me in Truth and Spirit, a land where My People SOUGHT Me and PRAYED for their fellow brothers and sisters! But I see a land where every man is TURNED AGAINST his brother! Where once LOVE was shed, now ANGER and HATRED flow!!

This is what My Body has now become!!! Everyone thinks THEY know the truth, and EVERYONE ELSE  is wrong! I have said in My Word that NO MAN, whether a prophet or watchman, has the whole picture - but ONLY IN PART! 

My son, I AM SENDING A SWORD to America because My Children are FAR FROM ME!! This correction is needed because left on their own, My Children will drift FARTHER from Me!! I LOVE My Children and want NONE to perish, but because of their HARD HEARTS and lack of knowledge, they WILL perish!!

My Children NO LONGER love spending time with Me, seeking Me in prayer, or even just talking to Me about the day they are having. Instead, all I get is 5 minutes, then it's back to social media, the television, or shopping. I AM SENDING THE SWORD, and all that will stop!!

My son, I have said before that My Children in America are FAT and LAZY and have NO DESIRE to seek Me in prayer or read My Word. THAT IS ABOUT TO CHANGE!!! (The Lord spoke this very loudly with strong emphasis.)

SOON and VERY SOON, a Nation that has LIVED by the sword will DIE by the sword! Mystery Babylon will be destroyed in one hour, and darkness will cover the land - NAY, GROSS DARKNESS!!! (Spoken loudly)

My son, I have seen two groups of My People that MOST of My Children belong to -- those who want to escape this world and leave everything and everyone behind, and those who want all the prophetic words to come to pass now!!

I say, You Fools!! You DO NOT KNOW what you ask! NO MAN knows the day nor the hour when I will return! Until then, stop looking and START REACHING THE LOST!! 

For those who want to SEE the destruction -- I say now unto you, YOU HAVE NO FAITH and will perish in the destruction!! 

You say, "Oh, my God doesn't speak like this! It can't be from Him!" 

I say, READ MY WORD!!! (Spoken very loudly) LEARN OF ME!!! Yes, I AM LOVE, but I AM ALSO JUST, and I HATE SIN!!! This Nation, this Church, this Body, these People are FULL OF SIN and continue to wallow in it as a sow does in the mud!!

My son, tell them AGAIN -- PREPARE YOURSELVES!!! GET YOUR HOUSES IN ORDER, FOR I AM COMING SOON AND BRINGING WITH ME A SWORD!!!  

I will cut asunder, dividing the marrow from bone! I will clean up My Body, and it will be bloody, but MY BODY WILL SHINE BRIGHTLY AS MY REMNANT WILL HAVE BEEN SHINING!!! 

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

GET READY ---  THE SWORD IS COMING!!!!

Amen.  
Lord Jesus

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility