The Return is final !!



The following message  A.M. has got today, the most beautiful she has ever received:

"You allow the water to teach you and to bathe."
Come, Holy Spirit!
Yes, come, with your inspiration,
to teach and to bathe,
I even ask it of you. Amen.
My soul should be refreshed,
in the fountain of your graces,
oh, how well will I be there.
The best news is always with the father.
"They have to compensate us. They broke us. "
Oh, that would be a measure.
"The man is gone, separately, in another place, so that I may love you."
Clever of you. But you take care of him. That calms my conscience.
"Share!"
That's right. BEING IN YOU is EVERYTHING. There is nothing better. I'm very well inwardly, resting on this Sabbath in you.
"In the 2,000-year siege of massive crimes you returned to me ruefully. Finally!"
YOU speak of IS-RAEL? From your people IS-RAEL?
"The return is final. It will not be withdrawn. The number is known. Jubilee! "
Since then until today. The number is calculated exactly how long it took.
"The lodges and secret societies are at a dead end. FATHER! That's what you were! "
ME??? In what way???
"The Illuminati! The ground has become too hot for them, it burns them under their feet, they have taken not any refuge. "
These cockroaches !!!
But what did I do, why does that happen?
"Because you stay in me!"
Amazing. Truly, that's amazing. This is done solely through your power and goodness, through your love.
"Coffee! You give up everything, even the last, to please me! "
You see, I love you so much. And I can be terribly jealous, as you know.
Well. That arrived in me. Thank you. Thank you for your sincerity and honesty. You'll be rocking the kid already.
"There is coming a time now, when the last figures will remember their origin, the Heavenly Family, and they will serve God!"
I would have been a bad voice, I take a long time, until I got it.
"The grandsons of the Third Age are ready for service, homage. They light the lamps with their oil. "
"Problem. You can not write a poem. "

Oh. I should continue?
‘The essence of the Divine Light is spreading all over the world,
there is brotherhood, peace and love among them forever and ever.
"I'm glad you can do that."
You taught me.
Annotation:
In the Third Age, we are no longer sons and daughters of God, but grandchildren of God, children of the Son of God, Jesus Christ.



"I want half a book full of it!"
Poems - from me - then I know.

"I paint .." in bright colors my eye-catchers catch,
the image of your new earth absorbed is in me.
It's a singing and a sounding, a hopping and jumping,
the little children of Jesus in the merry run.
rocked on the knees of Jesus,
all are satisfied, all are well.

"In heaven" .. on earth, the sky of time,
They do their work in the heavenly garment,
to truly honor Jesus, the Father,
to increase His and the joys of the siblings.
They share life, they share time,
they know the bread, the essence consecrate,
they share peace, they share joy,
they love each other, evil is scattered.

The evil, the bad, the wind has blown,
He has denied it the entry forever.
The Lord has spoken and look, it happened,
cleaned the soil, good fertilizer was there,
renewed the seeds, in all states,
good fruits harvested from year to year.

It praises the father, the little ones, the big ones
down there on earth, in heaven up there,
they are pleased at his hand
in loving harmony with each other,
one helps the other and everyone equal
the grandchildren of the Father of the heavenly kingdom.
 

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility