Visit the poor and sick with Christ at Christmas




You, people, who have experienced privation, loneliness, cold
and also  being orphaned, and who therefore so sympathizes
with those people who weep for hunger and thirst for righteous-
ness ─ come to Me, and together we want to  visit  in the spirit
the sick, the afflicted, all the poor and forgotten in the world.
See how I extend my mantle to lovingly cover all humanity and
tell it: Stop crying, do not be sad, awaken to faith and hope, if
you pray and "watch" again with true faith, these days that
will come with pain for humanity will be shortened.

Do you see those crowds that are full of blessing?
It is soldiers who have engaged in a short armistice during
the battle to offer me a few minutes of prayer and commemoration.
But their joy and bliss are deceptive. They eat and drink to
relieve their suffering. There is a great pain in their heart.
They are suffering, people, they are suffering a lot, and
especially on this Christmas night, which is agony for them.
Every memory is a thorn, every name or face that they visualize
is a wound.While you have peace despite your worries, as you
can see your parents, children, and wives, they have  to bear the
 bitterness of not hugging them, and the fear of not seeing them again.

Many, many of them suffer when they destroy lives, devastate homes
and cities, sow pain, sadness and tears, and then they believe they have
lost every right to return to their families, to peace, into the womb of theirs.
I know that many of them are not guilty, they carry no hatred or extermination
in their hearts. I know that they are victims, slaves and tools of the really evil.
I alone can save them, my love alone can protect them. In the world they are
abandoned. You, people, ─ send your thoughts full of mercy and light.
Because truly, I say to you, they will, without knowing why, be strengthened
and encouraged to pray and hope that finally the murderous war comes
to an end, and their ears instead of the droning battles of the dead again
hear those sweet words, that say, "Peace on earth to men of good will."

Also, I say to you: Let us now turn to the hearts of the children and seek
out those who lack everything. Consider them: They sleep, in their dreams
there is no reproach against anyone, though their bed is very hard. There
was no bread on the table today, yet they rest in confidence for the new day.
They have rags on, but they do not feel shame because they are innocent
and they smile even though their bodies lack warmth. They are angels on
earth, because in their smiles without arg, the purity of the heaven is reflected.
O innocence! Cover them with your best cloak, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven!
You all call this night "Holy Night," and I bring a flood of blessings to all of my children.
Know that I am yours and you are mine. Remember that I proved my love to you by
living among you, the common people, born in poverty, struggling among thorns,
and dying in deprivation. You can not say of Me that I do not understand you.
Because I have not only seen your sufferings, but I have lived through them myself.

I also speak to you about the old ones - those who have passed the
spring of life long ago and now feel the cold of winter. As they grow
older, they lack strength, energy and health. The work is difficult, the
limbs become awkward, and they no longer are required to cooperate.
Thus the ancients see themselves excluded from the life struggle of the
others, they see themselves alone, and their humbled heart must sink
into sadness and get to know distress, misery, hunger, loneliness. I speak
of them because they also need your help and comfort. Love them,
people, and you will have the right to sit down at the great table of the
spiritual feast, where I will say to you: Blessed are you, who, in the
Master's lineage, could understand all who suffer.

Begin to develop compassion in you. Then I will use your hands to convey
my blessings through them and never again will you resist that I use yours
to give it to your brother, so that when you say to me, "Lord, all that which
is to me is yours, "you say this from heart. If you have done charity in your
life, keep doing it. But if not, then begin with the first destitute who knocks
on your door, be it a sick soul or body, a desolate heart, a widow, an old man
or a child.

A.M. Hosta
Source: The Book of True Life, Volume VII, Teaching 202, verses 44-63

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility