The mission of the poor and the disinherited



The poor, the disinherited will be the ones who follow me the most.
With the great treasure of the spiritual knowledge of my Word, they will
embrace with love for the witness of my coming at this time.
Some will then appear as prophets, others will win the hearts
with the gift of the word and all will do works of love.

Those nations that have been despised, those peoples who wrap
Themselves in rags will awaken, love Me and serve humanity.
Among them are the great souls purified in pain.
At the core of these creatures lie my emissaries, my apostles.
I will summon all the nations and in a short time those will come
to Me who will understand my word inspiration to be my forerunners.

Israel, there are your combat brothers in anticipation of my orders
and living in a mess. While they implore peace, others demand destruction.
It requires them to see new horizons, new lands, they long to emigrate
to other, warmer countries, to make their homes there and to be able
to unfold their souls in fulfillment of divine laws.

The imperfections in the practice of religion of the people will disappear
as the spirituality penetrates into the heart and the soul, tired of its false idols,
demands my presence, my word.
They will not call Me on the banks of the rivers, nor on the mountains,
nor in the valley, nor in the wilderness.
They will seek Me at the bottom of their soul, and there they will
build a temple where they will love Me.

You will see  many people who were earthly powerful, descend
from their social level  and in this condition, after great trials,
which will be like a touchstone for their soul, they will demand for
my teaching and strive for their virtues and learn the true value
of the gifts that I have granted to man.

Many hearts that were like arid fields will bear fruit.
But you, whom I have looked after day after day, I say:
Prepare and be ready to spread my seed. There will be
disagreements among the people of Israel, and only those who are
waking and praying and remaining active in my laws,
will be protection for the others. I gave you the light,
so that you take a safe step and instruct your fellow human beings.

Be blessed! The time you are living through is a time of
Struggle, the spiritual struggle and the struggle of the world views.
This hint is necessary because you will have to step in front of those
who are constantly trying to penetrate the mystery of the teachings.
Likewise, you will face a crowd of men and women of different faiths,
and then discover that in every church or denomination there are people
of goodwill who make an effort, for their actions contain perfection.

My grace is there for everyone; for I have seen in the human world
that everyone, even if only for a moment, has inflamed their hearts
in love with my divinity. Scattered about the earth are those
who are still striving to do good and are looking for a way to be
useful to their neighbors. Truly, I say to you, everyone
who has this purpose is with Me.

I have told you that the time will come when light will shine in all places,
in all countries, on every continent.
That light will shine according to the spiritual training of man.
But through it, a new and more accurate idea of creation will emerge,
a new concept of spirituality. In this way, a new stage
of mental and emotional development will begin.

A.M. Hosta
Source: The Book of True Life - Volume VII – Teaching 200 – Verses 28 - 41

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility