Harmony between the nations








I announce a time of harmony among humanity.
This was also announced by my prophets a long time ago.
Then you will see the nations fraternizing, sharing their bread,
their power and their knowledge. You will see how people
create peace there, where they used to live only in wars
and enmities. You will see how, as real human physicians,
you bring comfort to the sick.

Do you realize now that you have not really succeeded in living
as a sibling in my law? Do you understand why I already told you
in that time that my highest commandment is:
"Love each other?"
I did not come at this time to erase that supreme commandment
from your heart, nor to substitute it for another.
 It is unshakable and unchangeable.

I'm only explaining it to you so that you understand its implications
and realize its meaning, which is my wisdom. When will this
humanity understand that in the fulfillment of that law lies
the peace that it so much needs, the health that it lacks today,
and the luck she never found? I know that people, without
knowing it, are moving to the point where, once they reach it,
they will finally open their eyes to the light of truth.

After I've told you all this, I want you to understand that as you call
one  of your neighbors "brother", you understand what that word means,
and you strive to feel the truth of what I have revealed to you today.
I receive you in my fatherly love.
Although the number of those who hear Me is small, I therefore
do not stop proclaiming Me with love.

Your mind will be flooded with my light, and this will eliminate
any doubt you might have. Small is the number of those
who follow Me, and I still see them powerless. But look, my word
will turn them into stalwart soldiers full of power, who,
though tired and wounded, will one day reach the goal,
swinging the flag in their right hand, a symbol of peace and brotherhood.
Your triumph must encourage many to follow you.

A. M. Hosta
Source: The Book of True Life, Volume VII, Teaching 201, Verses 27-35


Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility