The inner door dissolves



Where is my lover?
Why can not I see him?
But I know - he's the door - let's see
if he is there, if I go?

I meditate and imagine
my soul stands in front of the inner door.
She leans with longing with her head on the door.
But why is it so dark at the door?

I beg you-oh, may I see you once,
come and show yourself just for a moment.
And what do I see and feel?
The door simply dissolves.

In the dark room He came and flowed to me,
the spirit flowed to me like a river of energy
and I flowed to him like a river of energy
and both rivers flowed into each other.

I felt the spirit and his thinking nature
it made him feel joyful to flow so
almost invisible and yet perceptible
as a vortex, as when water flows into one another.

The heart started to knock loudly inside me
almost shy and a little bit bang to vibrate,
now we were one, two rivers together
and united in one.

And I felt, this is the goal for every soul,
to dissolve and become a river,
to unite with the divine river,
until all are united in him and yet his child.

A.M. Hosta

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility