Meaning of the Spiritual Kingdom








This kingdom is in the spirit of man
and is open to anyone seeking its benefits.
Sick, afflicted and spiritual love needy people,
come to the feast of my messages of light
and take the healing balm that you missed so much.
My light protects and saves you from the multiple dangers
who are waiting for you. My fountain of mercy flows over,
to heal your soul and body, you and all on this
and on all the worlds where my children live.

If you nurture Me and take Me up,
will you no longer be able to deny Me, no longer doubt Me
nore disregard this bread that gives you life and your existence
will become a constant testimony of gratitude and love.
You seek a picture and speak of song, beauty, purity, love,
but in that world there is perfect harmony, and you will be part of that concert
and partake of that bliss as you perfect yourself and come to me.
If you then meet me, I will be on the throne of the honor you will do to me.

That heavenly music will sound in your soul,
if you then discover my presence in yourself and are delighted
with my creation, and I will make you partakers of it.
With me you will perceive the most beautiful harmony,
the sweetest song will rise from your spirit to mine.
Then you will discover a concert at every level, a revelation in every tone
and you will be so close to me that you will consider Me
the only reason and the sole purpose of your existence.
I will receive you as a wanderer of the last leg of his journey,
conscious of his accomplishments and of what he expects.

Because you have not been able to dematerialize your souls,
you could not yet reach the world where this concert sounds.
But I prepare the way, so that you will arrive soon at Me.
Why do you think my message to you is difficult?
Do you doubt that I can always be in contact with your soul?
When the Creation is nourished by Me, and all souls are
 like the branches of a tree and live from it and feed on its juice,
─ how can you feel me far away or indifferent with your suffering,
although I am your master, your doctor and your father.

Listen: The battle of world views is approaching. Incarnate and
disembodied souls arouse themselves in a sea of confusion.
Everyone presents their harvest of pain and evil. All search
injuring and killing each other, all accomplish a work of destruction;
but the pain has hit them as well.
At the present time, the reaper is present with the order
to cut every tree that does not bear good fruit. Only justice
and truth will prevail in this great struggle.
Many churches will disappear, some will remain.

In some the truth will shine, in others only deceit.
But the sickle of justice will continue to cut
until every seed that exists on earth is judged.
Those who have spiritualized will become the ideal, the elevation,
and this knowledge will give them true wisdom.
You will not need the human sciences to guide you
for the soul sufficiently prepared by my teachings
will reveal everything you need to know.

Legal scholars, philosophers and priests will come to Me,
and I will answer them and convert them with my word.
Some will not be able to understand Me, and be confused.
The others will humbly ask for forgiveness.
They will not demand proof from Me. But I will give to them,
because I love them and want them to recognize Me.
If they can not answer mans questions, if they can not
resolve their problems and their doubts, they will come to Me.

Then they will know that I expected them to teach and comfort them.
You will know that this word comes from Christ, from Him,
who knows how to caress all afflicted and speaks to all in this language,
which is so loving - the same one in which the Master taught you
the sublime commandment that says to you, "Love one another."
You live in times of purification, and already lamentations of pain were heard.
This one will serve you to purify you and become pillars of the temple.

After you, new apostles will come and I will be with you,
to console you and give you steadfastness so that you
be able to make progress on the way to reparation.
I want you to make friends of your enemies, to gain
in your battle the Kingdom of Heaven, where you will
obtain the fruit of all your works.
I speak to you so that you may change your hearts,
for your destiny is to love and bless. Live as Jesus lived,
always in communion with the Father, in perfect harmony
with all beings of creation.

When you do something good, when you caress an abandoned child,
support a destitute or protect a defenseless creature, did not
you hear a voice inside you, which blesses you and
encourages you to continue on this path?
Whose voice is that? It's the conscience. It is the voice of the father,
which rewards the child because it takes him as a model.
If you want to become worthy children of my divinity, the
first heirs of my glory, you must purify yourself before,
and the best purifying water are good works.

I speak to you so that you may feel that I am awaiting you
in my kingdom, that you are on the path to lead to it today,
but that you still have a long way to go. I want out of everyone
of you to make an apostle, and of every apostle a master.
I do not consider religious communities to be significant or insignificant.
I have taught you love, and there is only one truth.
Not a church or priests save humanity. It's me who is the wise and
loving shepherd who protects you, comforts you and loves you so much.
that I gave my life for you to teach you the way of truth and of life.

If the people of that time believed that when they
killed me, destroyed me and achieved that mz teaching
disappears, so they were unaware that they only
succeeded in giving Me more life and higher fame,
obtained by the victim.
From my cross, I blessed my apostles of all times
 - all who followed Me the same way.

A.M. Hosta
Source: The Book of True Life - Volume VII - Teaching 200 - Verses 1 - 21


Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility