Fratricidal religious wars








The fratricidal war and the war
of ideologies have reached their peak.
Big and small ones, strong and weak, believers and unbelievers
are drifting in a sea of confusion.
But the pruning is close and anyone who does not bring good fruit,
will be cropped.

The pain, the time and the truth
will be the relentless sickle,
that cuts off the weeds at the root,
which is later thrown into the fire of wisdom,
where everything that is wrong is consumed.
In the midst of this chaos, there are those who doubt my love.

How should I abandon this world, though I alone
am to soothe the waves of this troubled sea.
Whenever you are in the dark,
I hurry to your aid as the light of the world.
It is the people who cause the storms,
but my duty is to teach them to make peace.

This is what I am currently doing with my teaching, at all times
when a lovely, harmonious concert came down,
as a message that came from that kingdom of love and justice.
I and Heaven will continue to speak to your hearts.
A separation of the creator from his creatures is impossible
just as no body can exist without a head.

A.M. Hosta
Source: The Book of True Life - Volume VII - Teaching 199 - Verses 62-68


Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility