The communication of the third time



This word came from Christ for the Third Time,
the time of the Holy Spirit. He says:
Fathom my word and make you aware
how big my love and how big the light is,
that I put in your soul.
Realize that you have to come purely to me.

"My kingdom is not of this world," understand Me therefore,
when I say to you, what you work out on earth I will
preserve for you in the hereafter.
Here at this table, I await you all. In my presence
races, castes and descent disappear. '
You all belong to Me alike, you all have a soul as precious
Jewel, and it is this soul to which I turn.

If you want to know: This was the predetermined place
for my new Revelation to the world, (Mexico 1884 - 1950)
where you would see Me in the face of all the peoples of the earth
coming "on the cloud"
Understand these words correctly. I want to tell you that
I come down to everyone in the spirit, but not by all
of this world my Word will be heard.

The same happened in that time: a people was the witness of
my instruction, my works, and the other peoples of the earth
believed on the testimonies.
Today I am gathering the souls of that people so that they can
perfect their mission under the word of their Master.
I promise them no earthly realms, but
one realm of eternal light for the soul.

Their souls, who are still full of selfishness now in view of
the needs of their neighbors will be "generous tomorrow" to them.
They will let their fellow human beingsparticipate
in the inheritance that I have given them.
Those who considered the coming of the Messiah as a king of
the earth and have seen Him in His Divine humility
were discouraged and confused.

Why should you imitate them today and be confused
 if you see that I reveal myself in this way,
although you already have previous examples,
that the kingdom of your Lord is not of this world?
I am instructing a people so that tomorrow they teach all those who
did not have the opportunity to hear Me in this form.

Those who hear me today, hear a father, who announces them with great
Love a speedy farewell, (the voting authorities in Mexico)
and for that reason, gives to all who surround him, his fatherly love in excess.
It is the voice of a father who wants them to remember Him,
who does not want to leave any of his children sobbing,
who has the desire that all enjoy his heritage
and this is that of his love.

Everything that this people need for the upcoming fight, for
its great spiritual struggle, it will have, because it will effect
with its fertile rain, that mz seed will sprout again.
Yes, folks, my name will be on everyone's lips again,
my attitude  in all hearts, and my law will turn in
reveal to all consciences.

How happy will be those who worked  on this divine work
because this spiritual bliss will be for all to compensate
for their tribulations and sufferings. They will remember
that they were the disciples of Christ here on earth,
that they were the ones who cultivated the seed and guarded it lovingly,
that the Divine Master taught them to plant.
Achieve this peace for your soul, o people, gain this place in eternity.

A.M. Hosta
Source: The Book of True Life - Volume VII – Teaching 198 – Verses 59-71

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility