Danger ahead !!

Words from Jesus to Byron Searle 
Jeremiah 51:13
O you whose living-place is by the wide waters, whose stores are great, your end is come, your evil profit is ended.
Transkript 
My son, prepare for the Coming Chaos, for there will be mass riots and destruction of many cities. With this winter being more severe, many will lack for food as the trucks will not be able to travel the roads. Many in the southern parts will be flooded by heavy rains and ice. 
The riots will start because the removal of the king takes place. Those who support this king will be enraged and attack those in the government who caused the removal. The government will use the military to subdue the people, and martial law will be enacted. (Not known when or how soon this will occur.)
My son, great evil is coming to this Nation, and many will be cast into prison only to perish. Continue to stock up on those items I have instructed you to stock. (Every person should do this on an individual basis as the Lord leads. Some will be led to stock more, some less, some not at all.) Do not rest in that endeavor. The day will come very soon when nothing will be left to purchase, and the food in the pantries will be all there is.  
Those who walk in GREAT FAITH and Trust in Me will have an Abundance of Supplies! Your cup will surely run over, and miracles will be as common as they were for My Children that I brought out of Egypt!
My son, much death will be in this Nation, but also around the world. What affects one will affect all. People think that by going to another Nation, they will be safe. I say, I AM GOING TO SHAKE THE WHOLE WORLD, AND THERE IS NO PLACE THAT PEOPLE CAN RUN AND HIDE!!! 
Now is the time to REPENT!! Now is the time to come to Me and allow Me to wash you clean! For when you think not, I will be there! When you think not, the end will come! 
My Children, I have said I will come soon, and I WILL!  I told My disciples I will return quickly - your time is not My Father's time! I AM coming soon! Be ready at ALL times, for when you think not, I will gather My Body unto Me!
My son, MANY THINGS MUST FIRST HAPPEN, all of which will be for the cleansing of My Body -- To clean them up and to take the worldly sin out of them, to bring Faith to My Body and have them walk in power!
Look NOT upon the flesh for answers, but SEEK ME in Spirit and Truth, which is My Word, and I will guide you. Serve Me as I served My disciples, wash the feet of those I send to you, and CARE NOT for the things of this world!
I love you all very much, and I AM coming soon!!!
Amen 
Lord Jesus

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility