Who is the people of God ?


22. Those who will come tomorrow to find out about my coming can be

divided into two groups: the ones who come doubtfully and leave believingly

and contrite because they touched the love of my word. And the others

who come in disbelief and will remain unsatisfied because they are more

body than soul, more limitation than thoughtfulness. However, to you who

have been called my new disciples and who have been marked by the Holy

Spirit, I say: When do you begin to enlighten the world with the

example of your love works?

23. Hear: When I was with you on earth, people came to me in droves ─

people in high positions, full of vanity, governors who secretly sought

me out to hear me. Some admired Me, but out of fear they did not openly

admit it; others rejected me. Flocks of people came to Me, consisting of

men, women and children, who listened to Me in the morning, afternoon

and night, and they always found Master ready to give them the Word of

God. They saw that Master forgot himself and could not explain at what

hour He was eating so that his body would not become weak and his voice

would not grow weak. The reason was that they did not know that Jesus

received strength from his own spirit and found nourishment in himself.

24. Likewise, one day you will also learn that those who, inspired by Divine

Love, dedicate their existence to the task of comforting, supporting and

loving their fellow men, will find an unknown strength and nourishment

in their own soul, that maintains him without losing a moment in the struggle.

25. In this way I will manifest myself in the people who are the same as today

and which tomorrow will form a single community around the world:

the people of God.

26. Learn from Me and use your gifts so that you pay the great debt that

you owe to yourself and to humanity. Accept your atonement willingly

and have no wish to settle this debt with something that you like and

that is not difficult. Because often you will have to make sacrifices or waivers.

27. I am not demanding your life from you, but only a few hours, only

part of your time.

28. Remember that to be with you, Jesus left His mother ─ that loving

mother who was the only thing He had on earth. He moved away from

her in life and was only in her arms when He was lifelessly taken down

from the cross. I do not ask so much of you, but only a small part of

what I gave and taught you.

29. Surrender your life by comforting the afflicted, healing the sick

and saving the lost, but do not let yourself be killed just to show that

you are ready to die for me.

30. In my teaching there should be no accused or accused, neither

offended nor offended. In it there should only be those who strive to

develop upward through the practice of my teachings.

31. You have everything to get to Me: The world is a school, life is a

textbook, my inspiration is a light. I am the master, the people my

disciples. Therefore I call you incessantly and I tell you: you all find

a place in my love.

32. Do not leave Me alone with my teachings, do not be cold in the

face of this love that I have for you. Remember that some human lips

illuminate the word of my mind.

33. If you say on earth that I have brought you religions with my teaching,

with my law, I tell you that in my eyes there is only one worship service,

that of love, love for the father, to those Neighbor or fellow human being

and to everything that has arisen from the Creator.

34. That divine highest commandment to love one another will be the law

that unites all people, that enlightens them so that they feel like siblings,

protect one another, stand by one another, save them from temptations

and recognize them, without offending differences in race or belief to take.

35. Imagine such a world and you will imagine it in peace as a single family

governed by the laws of love, respect and justice.

36. These prophecies will come true because your world is not condemned

to be a valley of darkness and sins forever.

37. Virtue will shine in the hearts of men like the flowers in the gardens.

Because I tell you: the flowers in their beauty resemble the ideas and

inspirations that come from God to save sinners.

 

From The Book of True Life – Volume VIII – Teaching 241:22-37

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility