The Light Torches of the Third Time


68. You have longed for my word because you know the voice of the Divine

Shepherd, in whose footsteps you have been coming for a long time.

69. It was not a compulsion that drove you to follow Me in this way, nor was it fear,

but the desire to be useful to your neighbors in order to please the Lord.

70. This is how the new disciples prepare themselves to be the torches that

light up the world. Blessed are those who understand me and believe in my word,

because they will feel neither hunger nor thirst in their soul.

71. I do not want your heart to be filled with vanity and self-magnificence

tomorrow when it witnesses the miracles that have become reality

through your gifts. But I also don't want to see you timidly, because then you

would not inspire trust in your fellow human beings. Be convinced of

what you speak and do.

72. You must intensify your preparation and perfect your procedure so that

you will be recognized after my departure.

73. I have entrusted to all of you the gift of healing with which you can

work miracles among the physically and mentally ill.

74. You should seek out the decrepit yourself in the mud to give him your

saving hand. If you think that my seed will not grow there, you are wrong.

I can prove to you that flowers as white as snow can sprout from the mire.

The more tainted a soul is, the more love is needed to seek it out, and if

it feels the caress or the healing balm, it will feel a ray of light penetrate and

will be one of the most fervent. Her gratitude will be very great because she

will be forgiven her guilt, which was also very great.

75. You should seek them out, as I have always visited you. Don't forget

that the righteous are already with me. 

From The Book of True Life – Volume VIII – Teaching 241:68-75

Picture: Roque Rojas, Mexico (1866)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility