An after-thought

Byron Searle

Jeremiah 2:13

For my people have committed two evils; they have forsaken me the fountain of living waters, and hewed them out cisterns, broken cisterns, that can hold no water.

Transcript:

My son, speak this word to THOSE in My Body who have NOT SOUGHT ME, but CHOSE (and still choose) to go after this world and the things therein.

IF THEY ARE MY BODY, this world and all the sin that goes with it SHOULD NOT be a priority!  I see My Children marching in protests!

DO YOU NOT KNOW MY WORD??

This world and everything in it will burn with fire!  I WILL SEND IT!!

My Body has FORSAKEN ME and gone after the IDOLS made by the hands of men.  I AM BUT AN AFTER-THOUGHT!

Men seek Me ONLY when all their efforts fail.  They seek out THEIR GODS and petition them, NOT SEEKING ME, but seeking a magic genie to give them their wish.  When it is not granted, they curse Me!

THIS IS My sin-soaked Body called the Church.  I will destroy all those sanctuaries of the damned!

The cisterns the Body has dug are BROKEN and WILL NOT HOLD The Living Water!!  They are full of abominations and doctrines of devils, posing as My shepherds!

Satan has penetrated My Body with such false doctrines that those who attend those churches are BLIND TO MY WORD!  They have eyes, yet they do not see!  They have ears, yet they do not hear!  They have mouths, yet they do not speak!  My Body is sound asleep, and blind, deaf, and dumb!

My son, My Word says DO NOT BE DECEIVED numerous times, yet satan has done just that to My Body!

BUT JUST AS IN TIMES OF OLD -- I HAVE A REMNANT!! -- BOTH OF JEW AND GENTILE, THAT WILL TAKE THE WORLD VERY SOON!!

I WILL ENERGIZE THOSE of My Remnant that I have Marked and Chosen!  They will WALK AMONG My Body and MOVE with Authority and Power!  I WILL MOVE THEM at will as I did Phillip, and I WILL FILL THEIR MOUTHS with My words as I did Jeremiah!

My son, My Body is too caught up in worldly affairs, and NEEDS to be caught up in heavenly affairs!  My Body is BLIND to the tricks of the devil.  Satan will have them distracted on one thing while he moves to another, and THEY WILL NOT KNOW that thing until it's too late!

LOOK NOT with worldly eyes, but pray that your SPIRITUAL EYES BE OPENED!!  Demons have been loosed on man, and from now on things will get worse and worse.

My son, the king is doing EXACTLY what I put him in office to do -- TO CONTINUE WITH THE DESTRUCTION OF MYSTERY BABYLON.

He will continue to lie and deceive those who follow him and his every word.  My Body is SO BLIND they are following him with ABANDON!!  The world is falling because they follow this lying, UNREPENTANT man.  Much more heartache will soon be on the land.  Much more blood will be shed.

I AM COMING SOON TO FILL THOSE I HAVE CALLED WITH LIVING WATER!!

I say now -- REPENT, MY BODY!  COME OUT OF THE WHORE!  REPENT NOW, AND I WILL FIX THE BROKEN CISTERNS!  REPENT NOW WHILE YOU STILL CAN!

I LOVE YOU!  REPENT NOW!

Amen.

Word given by the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

https://byronsearle.blogspot.com/2020/06/an-after-thought.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility