I am your Master, you are my disciples


38. Come here, this is your way, here is bread for the poor and comfort for the

afflicted. Come and fear nothing.

39. Blessed People Israel, the Father says to you: Hear the voice of your conscience,

train your understanding, because I will leave my word indelibly written down

in each of you. Hear the living word that I am currently overflowing that is flowing

from the source of wisdom, which is my spirit.

40. I have opened all paths so that all my children come to Me. Now is the time

of awakening, in which I will clearly show my word of the past and the new

revelations that I will give you, and which are the completion, the third part

of the book, which you will be the owner of.

41. I removed the veil from you that hid the greatness of my teaching. I gave

you the seeds in the Second Period so that you would sow and care for them

and show them at the right time.

42. But I asked the commissioned seeders to fruit and after a long period of time

I harvested only a little grain. I had already told you: New generations will come

to Earth and they will receive my last message. I am currently preparing it and

telling you: The time came when I ushered in this new age.

43. The pioneer inaugurated the first workers of my work, and then Master

opened the book to show all of its contents, which is light, wisdom, salvation

for humanity. So that moment of grace came for you. I united men and women

of different creeds and beliefs. I penetrated their hearts and saw only bitterness

and disappointment. And when they heard my word, they did not reject it, did

not close their hearts, did not question it, but accepted it with love and respect.

44. I made sure that they devoted themselves to studying all the divine rallies,

and they found them believable, of great importance, and their hearts were

encouraged. But the moment came when I said to them: "I caressed you, you

enjoyed my caresses, but now it is time to fight." And the lips, which were

previously awkward and dumb, spoke with the Divine Word. I poured out my

word through them and they became my vocalists. Others whom I encountered

with faith I made church leaders and said to them: Draw hearts and form churches

from them. Arm yourself with strength of soul, because you will collide with the

hard-heartedness of people. You will wrestle with the unbelievers because

Thomas's seed has been watered and has risen in the heart. But I will tear out

these seeds with the roots and help you with your work. Each of you will be like

a torch that illuminates the way of your fellow man. If the time of my

announcement ends and you only connect with me from spirit to spirit, you

will continue to teach. And people will wonder and ask where you learned.

You will then show them the book of your heart in which my instruction is

imprinted and from which new inspirations will spring.

45. I will struggle to leave you prepared for the time after I leave. I set a long

period of time so that you would have many opportunities in it to understand

my work. But I was not visible to the material eyes. I have told you that at this

time every eye will see Me ─ that of the sinner and the non-sinner ─, but these

do not have to be the eyes of the body, but it is the spiritual gaze that looks at Me,

enlightened by the Spirit and soul as a sanctuary that feels me.

46. I have prepared "workers" in many areas to reveal my work. How many

moments of happiness did your soul have while you heard my instruction!

How delighted you were at the miracles I have given you! So that you would

acknowledge me, I have given you countless proofs, because I want you, as

soon as you are prepared, to receive those who are destined for me to get

to know this instruction. You, like older brothers and sisters, should take care

of the hearts that suffer to support them and serve them as supports. Bring

the stray sheep back to the hurdle, relieve suffering, save your fellow human beings.

47. I will help you with your cross when you are exhausted and I will teach you

to climb the mountain of fulfillment. What can you expect if you don't meet.

How could you feel strength, how could you live if after hearing Me you do not

bear witness to these teachings?

48. Be strong, love one another, then my blessings will fall on you like dew to

always encourage you.

 

From The Book of True Life – Volume VIII – Teaching 241:38-48

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility