Not science but the spirit reveals divine secrets


63. How extraordinary it seems to you that my divine will has united

with your intellect! I also tell you that it is the most natural thing,

since it is God, which is Spirit, and man, who is similar to His Creator

because of his Spirit. You would like to penetrate many secrets that

you are not yet allowed to know, and I only tell you that it will not be

the science that reveals them to you, but the spirit because

of its love for its creator.

64. If my work is revealed in the same simplicity in which I gave it

to you, your fellow human beings will understand it because of

the development they have achieved. If your actions can reveal

that you deserve the glories you receive, your work will be admirable,

and through you man will believe in me.

 

From The Book of True Life – Volume VIII – Teaching 240:63-64

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility