My work needs soldiers: Bear witness to your good works


11. Use that part of the time that I ask of you by teaching, give lectures full

of love and knowledge, soften and awaken the hearts. Look at my divine

existence, how it is dedicated to the task of loving you, protecting you and

saving you. Remember that as a person, I dedicated my whole life to you. Do

not be content with harvesting only a few seeds. What will be the mess or the

gift you put in my hand when you enter what you call "beyond"? I gave you the

water from my source in excess. Do you only want to give me a few drops back?

Testify with your good works.

12. The spiritual gifts that have been revealed to you during this time have

come to light to help you pour those crystal-clear water onto the soul of your

fellow human beings. Learn from your Master, who has always shown you to

be a source of love, a constant gift, a burning light to illuminate the heart of

those who are suffering. Isn't each of my words like a flare of light on the path

of the wanderer who is on the way to the destination of his destiny? Isn't this

message a new revelation that brings you closer to God?

13. Only those who feel and live my teaching and my law will be able to call

themselves "teachers" in my work. This word leads you there so that you can

recognize the high and the deep in it. Because the mind that wants to be great

is only interested in the great works. The little mind strives only for the little;

and to believe, he must painfully separate himself from the superfluous and

strengthen himself in his father's love.

14. The great spirit, on the other hand, sacrifices for the sake of its high ideal

or its love mission what you can consider to be its loved one.

15. Are you amazed that my second-time disciples left everything to follow Me,

gave you everything out of love for you?

 

From The Book of True Life – Volume VIII – Teaching 241:10-15

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility