The time of jedgment is the pioneer for the time of grace


65. I receive your soul with me, so that it leaves its weariness and the

toil of the world behind.

66. You come from different parts of the world in need of my instruction

and my peace. Then when you hear my word, you feel the paternal warmth

and your heart calms down.

67. There are those who would like to follow you to the meeting place

where I give you my word, but fear of the world prevents them from

doing so. Others, however, look at you with contempt, even if an inner

voice tells them that the path you are taking is the right one and that it

is the path that leads to the truth - even if they are the calls of the

unleashed elements and the extraordinary events hear who announce

that a new era has dawned: the time of judgment, the pioneer

of the time of grace.

I have manifested myself in all places on earth and in all hearts.

I speak to them through inspiration, through intuition and through

dreams or revelations.

68. I am currently preparing future generations who are not torn

between doubt and belief and who will give the records of the

books I will leave to you their true value and correct interpretation.

69. You will announce the fulfillment of earlier prophecies.

70. I will leave the transcripts of today in your responsibility so

that you can make them known to all who have not heard my word.

Your real fight will only come after I say goodbye.

71. My teaching, your manner of worship and your actions will be

judges for all those who could come from sects and churches to

investigate. It will not be necessary for you to show them their

mistakes. On the contrary, you should give them a warm and

loving welcome and show them all of my work.

 

From The Book of True Life – Volume VIII – Teaching 240:65-71

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility